Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > New World Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SlateHub's [$60] New World Internal (Aimbot/ESP/Radar/MISC) [AMD/INTEL][Kernel]

Discussion on SlateHub's [$60] New World Internal (Aimbot/ESP/Radar/MISC) [AMD/INTEL][Kernel] within the New World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 437
The Black Market: 125/0/0
Talking SlateHub's [$60] New World Internal (Aimbot/ESP/Radar/MISC) [AMD/INTEL][Kernel]

[+] Introduction:
Dominate Opponents in New World with our Internal Hack. Our New World Cheat is feature rich. Our product includes various Player ESP features such as PvPFlag Check, color players by faction type, hide ally faction members from ESP. You can even show only PvPFlagged enemies if desired.

Our Aimbot features are feature rich as well. You can toggle between aiming at NPCs, Enemies, Allies and PvPFlagged enemies only. Player aimbone choices are head, neck and spine, while NPC are Head only. These aimbot features allow for maximum customization to fit your PVE and PVP needs.

Our World ESP features include all collectables and resources. Each collectable or resource can be toggled on individually and you can set each items color individually as well.
[+] Requirements:
  • Windows 10 64-bit or Windows 11 64-bit
  • AMD & Intel Supported

[+] Showcase Videos:

Full Feature Showcase (Latest Video Showcase with New Features)

Full Product Showcase Video (Old Video)

Aimbot Compilation Showcase Video (Old Video)

[+] Showcase Pictures:

[+] Product Menu:
New World MENU

[+] Product Features:

Planned Features:
  • Weapon Prediction (Progress has been made, no ETA)
  • NPC Chest Aimbone [Currently have Head Aimbone for NPCs] (Will do this after i finish leveling account, it's tedious)
[+] Product Prices:
1 Day Subscription Options
  • 1 Day: $10 via Bitcoin & Litecoin [Cheapest Price]
  • 1 Day: $15 via CashApp, PayPal F&F & Zelle [+50%]

7 Day Subscription Options
  • 7 Day: $30 via Bitcoin & Litecoin [Cheapest Price]
  • 7 Day: $40 via CashApp, PayPal F&F & Zelle [+33%]

30 Day Subscription Options
  • 30 Day: $60 via Bitcoin & Litecoin [Cheapest Price]
  • 30 Day: $80 via CashApp, PayPal F&F & Zelle [+33%]
How to Purchase:
Initiate a black market trade on EPVP. Contact me via Telegram located at:
Product Subscription Key & Tutorial Information will be sent automatically via email.
[+] Contact Information:
Contact Us:
EPVP Contact Us: Login to EPVP and send a Private Message or Messenger if EPVP Premium.
EPVP Vouch:
[+] Direct Provider:
is a Direct Provider providing Manhattan's Internals and SlateHub's Exclusive Radars. You are not buying from a Reseller. You are getting the cheapest price possible with the fastest support at . We are a small team with a lead developer/reverse engineer that has 10+ years of experience in this industry as well as other various development team members with different skill sets. SlateHub's Exclusive Radar products are managed by our very own developer (Prefers to Remain Anonymous.) APEX & Rust Internal content and offset updates are managed by Chase (Chase is affiliated directly with Manhattan.)

Manhattan is no longer primarily associated with QC. Manhattan does not sale directly to users. He works directly with a handful of providers instead. Any provider with panel access is to be considered a Direct Provider. Feel free to verify with me if another provider advertising Manhattan's products are an Official Direct Provider. The loader and products are generic and without branding. Please read the below information if you are interested in being a reseller.
[+] Resellers Accepted:
We are accepting Resellers for Manhattan's Internals. We have various resellers working with us to provide quality products for their users.

Reseller 1 Key at a Time (No Panel access, must prove you are a reseller):
  • 2PC Radars: Not Accepting Resellers for 2PC Radars
  • BE Internals: 30% Off
  • EAC Internals: 30% Off (BF2042 & New World 30 Day has no discount for users without panel access)

Reseller Panel Pricing: (Requires deposit, not everyone will be allowed)
  • 2PC Radars: Not Accepting Resellers for 2PC Radars
  • BE Internals: 50% Off
  • EAC Internals: 50% Off (BF2042 & New World 30 Day discount is 1/3rd only)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/21/2021, 12:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
have any vouch .
Old 10/21/2021, 18:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiter2 View Post
have any vouch .
Not for this product as it has just released. We will be working on EPVP Vouches for this product as people purchase.

If you are concerned about legitimacy you can DM me on discord and i can screenshare or you can check our other threads for vouches on other products.

Cheers.

EDIT:
First Vouch Done. More on the way soon.
Old 10/21/2021, 21:35   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

going public like that gonna make u detected in max 2 weeks. In a game like this (which requires a lot of grinding and your time) is really considerable
Old 10/21/2021, 23:58   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebeprisigydyk View Post
going public like that gonna make u detected in max 2 weeks. In a game like this (which requires a lot of grinding and your time) is really considerable
We are UD on Rust for few months+ and it has the highest level EAC. I'm not expecting any issues on New World specifically due to going public on this product.
Old 10/22/2021, 00:23   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I've bought the cheat for a month, op is a really cool guy. I've been testing it for a couple hours and there 's still room for improvements since they have just released it but so far so good. Will update you guys again in a couple of days or so.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2021, 01:22   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Cant wait to see video of it in action. Hopefully its finally a reliable cheat for new world and not ring1 trash
Old 10/22/2021, 01:37   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
Cant wait to see video of it in action. Hopefully its finally a reliable cheat for new world and not ring1 trash
A short video showcasing the aimbot has just been uploaded. We will do a more in depth video soon. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Old 10/22/2021, 02:04   #9 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlateHub View Post
A short video showcasing the aimbot has just been uploaded. We will do a more in depth video soon. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Looks great
Old 10/22/2021, 09:56   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Customer on previous product of SlateHub. Can vouch that they are a legit provider.
And I will bet the hack is high quality.

Is a lootable filter planned?
Old 10/22/2021, 16:10   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Works great good customer support very helpful and the tutorial was very professionally made can’t wait for more features
Old 10/22/2021, 16:33   #12 Trade Status: Verified(?)

DMd

Real interested in the AB for musket.
Old 10/22/2021, 20:39   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by stvn View Post
Customer on previous product of SlateHub. Can vouch that they are a legit provider.
And I will bet the hack is high quality.

Is a lootable filter planned?
Thanks for the vouch. Currently we have Resources and Collectables on the World ESP Tab. You can select each one individually and set the color for each item separately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLifeBeLikeoa View Post
Works great good customer support very helpful and the tutorial was very professionally made can’t wait for more features

Thanks for the review! Please DM me via discord so we can get a black market trade between started. (So i know who's EPVP account this is)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRing View Post
DMd

Real interested in the AB for musket.
I recently replied to everyone and filled all pending orders. If not please send me another message via discord. Thanks!
Old 10/23/2021, 03:21   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

window 11 can use it?
Old 10/23/2021, 03:44   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by arfqwer View Post
window 11 can use it?
No sir, if you need help downgrading just shoot me a message in discord.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
aimbot, cheat, esp, hack, new world