Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > New World Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SlateHub's [$60] New World Internal (Aimbot/ESP/Radar/MISC) [AMD/INTEL][Kernel]

Discussion on SlateHub's [$60] New World Internal (Aimbot/ESP/Radar/MISC) [AMD/INTEL][Kernel] within the New World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 12/02/2021, 02:43   #76

elite*gold: 373
The Black Market: 124/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowhand1 View Post
Have you guys updated it after todays patch? Also do you have any sort of forum for people to go to? Not just a website and a non-group telegram?
Yes it's working fine. Generally our products auto-update but there is an issue sometimes. I just logged in and verified its working right now.

After you purchase i invite users to our telegram group (doesn't get deleted by reports) and we have a private discord group as well (gets hit sometimes but very rarely)

I had to stop using a discord server for public interaction due to them banning any administrator discord accounts on the discord server. It's a pain dealing with that stuff regularly.
Old 12/02/2021, 15:24   #77 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlateHub View Post
Yes it's working fine. Generally our products auto-update but there is an issue sometimes. I just logged in and verified its working right now.

After you purchase i invite users to our telegram group (doesn't get deleted by reports) and we have a private discord group as well (gets hit sometimes but very rarely)

I had to stop using a discord server for public interaction due to them banning any administrator discord accounts on the discord server. It's a pain dealing with that stuff regularly.
Dear Mr.SlateHub ,I want know that how can I get the password to download the Primary Loader if I pay on slatehub.io
Old 12/02/2021, 21:35   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexdegun View Post
Dear Mr.SlateHub ,I want know that how can I get the password to download the Primary Loader if I pay on slatehub.io
You get all relevant information after you purchase, sent automatically from sellix.
Old 12/03/2021, 14:50   #79 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Already purchease and already got the key, but I can't find where to download the product.
Old 12/03/2021, 16:56   #80 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonmaker10 View Post
Already purchease and already got the key, but I can't find where to download the product.
I have the same problem.
I haven't received anything from sellix
Old 12/03/2021, 16:59   #81 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can confirm that once you purchease the order and pay for it, you have everthing that is needed.

Its working fine, im using the bow and of course its not perfect cause its a bow not a musket, but its working. I use and recomend.

Only concern, its the downgrade FPS problem that Im having from 70-80 to 20-30. Also it crashed the game one time, but lets see with more time if this is a big problem.

Thanks!
Old 12/03/2021, 22:34   #82 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ore and gatherable stuff wont show unless you are within visible range of it, disappointing asf.
Old 12/04/2021, 09:32   #83

Quote:
Sellix send you a note with a getting started link. Just need to read that link. Please contact me via telegram if you need assistance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkkrosian View Post
I have the same problem.
I haven't received anything from sellix
If sellix did not send you an email, then your payment did not go through. When sellix sends you an email it will have the product information and a getting started link with all relevant information. Please contact me via telegram if you need assistance.

Quote:
I can confirm that once you purchease the order and pay for it, you have everthing that is needed.

Its working fine, im using the bow and of course its not perfect cause its a bow not a musket, but its working. I use and recomend.

Only concern, its the downgrade FPS problem that Im having from 70-80 to 20-30. Also it crashed the game one time, but lets see with more time if this is a big problem.

Thanks!
You shouldn't have too much FPS issues unless you are in a town. Outside of town i get steady 60 FPS in 4k utilizing max graphics. Inside of town i will get around 40 typically. You can reference the showcase video to see the FPS i was getting while recording.

I noticed this game is very unstable in general, using our internal can cause some increased instability it seems but i do not think its specifically associated with our product. I had to under clock and under memory clock my 3090 to help with the crashing/freezing issues i was getting on new world but that's not related to the internal, just this game or my 3090.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ensu1 View Post
ore and gatherable stuff wont show unless you are within visible range of it, disappointing asf.
Yeah should ask them on the forums to increase network range for resources... so you can have an improved cheat experience lol

Jokes aside, it's not something we can increase. They network bubble limit the resources to 50m or less. Same with players, you can only see them so far out.

I specifically use https://aeternum-map.gg/ with the corresponding overwolf plugin. It lets you stream your location to the map on 2nd monitor and shows static resources (and they have routes.) I use this in conjunction to our gathering esp to farm resources quickly.

Cheers guys
Old 12/08/2021, 03:36   #84 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

your website for payments is not working.
Old 12/08/2021, 07:35   #85 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi Guys, im looking for a gathering / resources bot. Is it the right for me?
Old 12/08/2021, 22:54   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexny5589 View Post
your website for payments is not working.
Seems to be functioning fine right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynAPB View Post
Hi Guys, im looking for a gathering / resources bot. Is it the right for me?
No we are not an automated bot if thats what you mean.
Old 12/14/2021, 23:58   #87 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I tested 7 days, it was working correctly.

But the configuration for outpost rush its useless.

Need to fix that, and will be great.
Old 12/18/2021, 01:01   #88 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 312
Has there been any bans on this? i have 600 hours in this game and dont want to lose my account lol...

Also how does this inject? do you put a usb stick in then run cheeto then unplug the usb stick or do you have to downlaod files and stuff into your pc?
Old 12/19/2021, 00:52   #89 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitwolf View Post
Has there been any bans on this? i have 600 hours in this game and dont want to lose my account lol...

Also how does this inject? do you put a usb stick in then run cheeto then unplug the usb stick or do you have to downlaod files and stuff into your pc?
stop using cheats than if you are scared lol.
Old 12/20/2021, 19:15   #90 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaAlphaSupreme View Post
My review from a few days of using it.
Hack works amazingly well, the esp, the aimbot, saving your current config, loading it, all works really smooth. All esp can be color customized aswell, which is very usefull.
Slate is also good in communication with his customers, once you get in, its sort of a small hacking community for several games.
So far the customers all seem to be very mature people, which is really nice.
There are plans to update the hack further, improve it, with more features, however Slate is honest about it, that this can only be done, once more offsets etc are known. Which sadly they aren't.
So lets rank it:
Esp: 10/10
Ease of install and use: 10/10
Aimbot: 10/10
Customer service: 10/10

I highly recommend this hack.
Safety i ofcourse can not rank yet, since i've only been using it for a few days, so i cant honestly say how safe it is, however so far it seems to be safe.
Also for paypal users, and people that dont have bitcoin, you can easily arrange a paypal payment in the discord from Slate.
Trust me it is worth it.
Hey bro, hows it going to this day? you still active? any bans you know of?

Tags
aimbot, cheat, esp, hack, new world