Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > .NET Languages
You last visited: Today at 16:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pixel Bot - Image Detection with confidence value?!

Discussion on Pixel Bot - Image Detection with confidence value?! within the .NET Languages forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pixel Bot - Image Detection with confidence value?!

Greetings, i am currently working on a free fishing bot for new world.

It's my first ever pixel/image detecting bot. I am currently using this Method(post by tommytwotrain) to detect for images inside another image(screen area).

However, this only works if colors match perfectly, no clue what exactly the "exact match" bool changes, i did not notices anything, but i think thats more about image sizes.

For python, i've seen which allows you to search with a confidence value, so it would still detect similar matches.

My question is: Is there some good library like PyAutoGui for C# as well? I'd like to stick to C#, but i cannot find something for my needs & i am not that advanced that i could write it myself.

I've tried to convert the images to 1 bit images so they are only black and white, but still, then for some color variations, it will convert other pixels to Black/White than on the source image, which makes it mismatch again.

Thanks for any help in advance. Have a great day!

//EDIT:
I found but this would kinda force me to save the images somewhere, i'd like to use the image from Properties.Resources instead. Any way to accomplish it with this?
Old 10/25/2021, 04:10   #2

elite*gold: 33
Hello sir. I have my own fishing bot and i selling on epvp. You can see it from here:

I can say C# is very bad and slow for image processing technology. You should use Python with PyAutoGui library. It's very good
Old 10/25/2021, 22:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitokonuk View Post
Hello sir. I have my own fishing bot and i selling on epvp. You can see it from here:

I can say C# is very bad and slow for image processing technology. You should use Python with PyAutoGui library. It's very good
ah no already got it working, just using imagesearchdll.dll from autoit, works pretty well
Old 10/27/2021, 04:50   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by saixo View Post
ah no already got it working, just using imagesearchdll.dll from autoit, works pretty well
If you are looking for a native solution, I can tell you how to do this without external libraries.
Old 10/27/2021, 21:12   #5

elite*gold: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehpwnerer69 View Post
If you are looking for a native solution, I can tell you how to do this without external libraries.
Would be interested.
Currently writing a bot for personal use.
Old 10/28/2021, 03:04   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemus™ View Post
Would be interested.
Currently writing a bot for personal use.
Hit me up with a PM

I'll give you the run down
Old 11/01/2021, 11:56   #7

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by saixo View Post
Greetings, i am currently working on a free fishing bot for new world.

It's my first ever pixel/image detecting bot. I am currently using this Method(post by tommytwotrain) to detect for images inside another image(screen area).

However, this only works if colors match perfectly, no clue what exactly the "exact match" bool changes, i did not notices anything, but i think thats more about image sizes.

For python, i've seen which allows you to search with a confidence value, so it would still detect similar matches.

My question is: Is there some good library like PyAutoGui for C# as well? I'd like to stick to C#, but i cannot find something for my needs & i am not that advanced that i could write it myself.

I've tried to convert the images to 1 bit images so they are only black and white, but still, then for some color variations, it will convert other pixels to Black/White than on the source image, which makes it mismatch again.

Thanks for any help in advance. Have a great day!

//EDIT:
I found but this would kinda force me to save the images somewhere, i'd like to use the image from Properties.Resources instead. Any way to accomplish it with this?
This is the easiest way to implement it.
Less codes and stuff.

Tags
.net, c#, library, pixelbot