Greetings, i am currently working on a free fishing bot for new world.
It's my first ever pixel/image detecting bot. I am currently using

to detect for images inside another image(screen area).
However, this only works if colors match perfectly, no clue what exactly the "exact match" bool changes, i did not notices anything, but i think thats more about image sizes.
For python, i've seen

which allows you to search with a confidence value, so it would still detect similar matches.
My question is: Is there some good library like PyAutoGui for C# as well? I'd like to stick to C#, but i cannot find something for my needs & i am not that advanced that i could write it myself.
I've tried to convert the images to 1 bit images so they are only black and white, but still, then for some color variations, it will convert other pixels to Black/White than on the source image, which makes it mismatch again.
Thanks for any help in advance. Have a great day!
//EDIT:
I found

but this would kinda force me to save the images somewhere, i'd like to use the image from Properties.Resources instead. Any way to accomplish it with this?