Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > .NET Languages
You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sending keys array with pause

Discussion on Sending keys array with pause within the .NET Languages forum part of the Coders Den category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sending keys array with pause

Hi,

How to send keys for example array of keys 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0,-,+ in C# in a loop from hotkey like this

function with sending keys, hotkey to start/pause function

send key 1
pause (2000)
send key 2
pause (1300)
etc..............

Old 10/20/2016, 08:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
PHP Code:
SendKeys.Send("{ENTER}");
Thread.Sleep(2000); 
Just google it
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/20/2016, 09:55   #3
dotCom

elite*gold: 12400
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,381
#solved.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ControlSend is sending keys everywhere
03/24/2015 - AutoIt - 5 Replies
Hi, I have problem with au3. For example i have code like it: ControlSend($game, "", "", "S") Script is sending S, but when i open firefox, he is sending it to $game and to Firefox. After 5 minutes keyboard are getting bug. Keyboard is having press space/shift all the time etc. What is wrong? Is it au3 bug? mfG Warloss.
Sending keys to kalonline client IN A VM
01/16/2014 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
so i've made my own bot for kalonline and it works perfectly fine on my own pc. the problem is that kalonline has to be an active window: if i use controlsend functions my computer crashes after a while. So i tried to run the kal client + my bot on a vm client (vmware) But the autoclicks and colorsearches dont work on the client lol Colorsearches always return hexvalues 00000 etc. the bot works when the kal client is not active on the vm though anyway to fix it? kind regard
Sending virtual keys
07/17/2012 - AutoIt - 9 Replies
i know that controlSend does this but in my case ControlSend doesnt work because it gets blocked. so i want to ask if anybody knows any other solution to this on how to send a virtual key to a game and while sending it allowing me to do other stuf like text to my friends ingame/msgrs.
Sending Keys To Grand Chase
05/22/2011 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
I'm playing around with creating scripts, bots, etc with simple commands for GC. All i've been trying to do is send simple clicks, keys and other stuff to Grand Chase window, but although the script is working, Grand Chase does not seem to respond or accept the keys. For example, the bot will make Grand Chase the active window, enter several clicks and keys, and nothing happens. Anyone explain this to me please? Thanks.
swsro2 question regarding srokey sending keys
06/07/2010 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
ok i bought 2 keys from srokey, and i haven't recieved any keys in the mail i dont know what to do i want to play..