Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > .NET Languages
You last visited: Today at 19:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Newbie here! need your help to start in this world.

Discussion on [HELP]Newbie here! need your help to start in this world. within the .NET Languages forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]Newbie here! need your help to start in this world.

Hi guys, I have been trying to found a good bot to levelup my lol acc, but today I realize if I wanna get what I really want I need do it by myself, so I've been reading some AutoIt tutorials but I think I'm loosing my time cause I don't know where it will take me, Can I do that with this program? or I'll have to change to c++, really I don't know. I'd like you suggest me how to start and If u know about any web or tutorials that I should visit.

My first idea is make a lol bot, I know it have to be really hard but I am very worker and I know I can get it, I learned PHP by myself so I think I understand programmation languages.

Summary: Any idea of how to start in bot programmation world? Any tutorials/websites? TY ^^

PD: Sorry for my bad English, it is not my main language.
Old 02/03/2015, 16:10   #2

elite*gold: 60
AutoIt is capable of doing such things and if you're trying to make a bot with clicking then it is the right choice. Other methods like sending packets is way too hard to begin with.
Old 02/09/2015, 15:48   #3

elite*gold: 0
Multiple options really. If you are serious about the project and dont want your *** to get banned that easily , you might want to consider using something else than autoit. From there you have two real options :
Packets
- Reverse how they handle the packets and form them into structures , then spoof packets .
Memory
- External , Control your character based on the data read from memory, its fairly safe however it will take serious effort to learn
- Internal , Same as with previous but you would do things a bit differently , injecting your own program into the memoryspace of the client and controlling the functions of the client , this approach is a bit more risky,

Now im not saying you cant make a basic bot with just autoit, however I would advise against it as that kind of bot will just AFK and be easily detectable. Choose a more flexible and commonly used language (c#, c++) or any other language that can manipulate memory with relative ease while leaning towards object oriented programming.