Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > .NET Languages
You last visited: Today at 06:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VB6 String hilfe :/

Discussion on VB6 String hilfe :/ within the .NET Languages forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 68
VB6 String hilfe :/

Code:
Private Sub sckIRC_DataArrival(ByVal bytesTotal As Long)
    Dim strData As String, arrData() As String, i As Long
    Dim arrWords() As String, arrParms() As String
sckIRC.GetData strData, vbString
    arrData = Split(strData, vbCrLf)
    For i = 0 To UBound(arrData) - 1
        arrWords = Split(arrData(i), " ")
        arrParms() = Split(arrData(i), ":")
        Select Case UCase$(arrWords(1))
Case "PRIVMSG"
  Text1.SelText = strData & vbCrLf
Ja Die strings die bei text1 kommen sind etc::"Username!~username2@UserIP PRIVMSG #room_Name :hier ist der text der geschrieben wurde"

Ich will das bei dem text !~ und #room_name oder PRIVMSG das löschen was da drin ist auch !~ und Prıvmsg.
Und noch 2.frage wals der user "ü,ö,ı,ç,ş,ğ," oder so special characters schreibt komt es anders in text1 wie kan ich das machen ? etc: ü komt als "ün"

Wie kan ich das machen ? ist vb6.
Danke für hilfe jetztschon.

English:
Hi go up you can see the code there the packets that come in text1 that are example:"Username!~username2@UserIP PRIVMSG #room_Name :the text that the user write" i will delete the text beetween !~ and #room name or !~ between PRIVMSG how can i do it ? i hope i get that in text1 = "Username : the text that user write".

and 1 question more when the user write special characers like: "ü,ö,ı,ç,ş,ğ," then in text1 the characters are not "ü,ö,ı,ç,ş,ğ," some other thinks that i cannot understand how can i fix it and that it show the real characters ?

Thanks in advanced for help.
Old 09/05/2013, 16:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 134/0/2
Hat nichts in der .NET Section zu suchen.
Old 09/05/2013, 16:54   #3

elite*gold: 68
#Closerequest
habe es geschaft
mit Replace$ funktion
Replace$(Data, "ç", "ç")