hab ein problem und zwar, hab ich jetzt ein xna windows game erstellt mit einer windows form nur problem ist das ich bei der windows form in der toolbox kein "media element" habe.
kann das sein da ich xna verwendet habe und das nur in silverlight geht??
[Download ]New MEdia.pk2 , LyLee's Media 05/11/2024 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 12 Replies hi all ... how have u been ...
fially i finished my media and uploaded it on 3 site .... THEN THE GM PUPLISHED HIS NEW MEDIA AFTER 5 MINUTES ..... :mad:
anyway i edited the new one and uploaded it again ....
Features :-
New Launcher Screen
New Loading Screen
Same Old Start Loading Screens <<< many ppl liked the old one so i didn't edite it
Media.PK2 Editor = Damaged Media.pk2 06/13/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies Hello,
I am just trying to edit the divisions.txt file in the old Media.PK2 for SJSRO. I just want to add the new server I.P. so that I have a default Media.pk2 with just the New server in it.
The Problem: Whenever I use the PK2 editor to do anything with the media.pk2 file it ends up with a damaged file. Even if I do not make any modifications to the files. I have tried just extracting the Divisions.txt file out of the media.pk2 and then importing it back in without any alterations...
+255 all elment gear help 01/23/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies i am looking for some1 who can tell me how to get the super +255 all super amber full elemental gear in my server plz reply fast