Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > .NET Languages
You last visited: Today at 00:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vb.Net bot for a 2d game

Discussion on Vb.Net bot for a 2d game within the .NET Languages forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vb.Net bot for a 2d game

Hello. A friend and I are working on a Vb.net bot for a 2d game. We can make the bot fine but we are stuck on how exactly we would be able to detect the colors. If someone could tell me how I could detect colors on the entire screen it would really help us out. Thank you.
Old 11/24/2008, 10:25   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 6,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaketheking1020 View Post
Hello. A friend and I are working on a Vb.net bot for a 2d game. We can make the bot fine but we are stuck on how exactly we would be able to detect the colors. If someone could tell me how I could detect colors on the entire screen it would really help us out. Thank you.
You want the R G B of every Pixel ?
have you tryed a loop with getpixel and check if the R G B is the color ur searching ? :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2008, 20:25   #3

elite*gold: 0
If you know the location of the pixel, call Winapi GetPixel.

If you want to find a certain pixel on the screen:
  1. Take screenshot, store it in a bitmap object.
  2. Use Lockbits on that bitmap.
  3. Run through the byte array using unsafe code and compare the colors...

is a good tutorial on Lockbits.
Thanks
1 User