Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

offline vinyl manager

Discussion on offline vinyl manager within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
offline vinyl manager

does anyone know of a version of vinylmanager that works for offline?

Old 12/24/2017, 01:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thanks
1 User

Tags
manager, offline, vinyl

« Error in soapbox nfs world!!! | ignore this »

Similar Threads
Vinyl Manager - Share your vinyl creations here!
06/11/2019 - Need for Speed World - 40 Replies
So, one of the previous tools back in the days when World was still originally online, simply known as the Vinyl Manager hack, happens to still work and works perfectly with the Offline Build of World (so granted your using a vinyl file that allows you to purchase each vinyl in the vinyl shop. The game crashes if you try to put on a vinyl file that contains vinyls you don't have in the shop. I recommend using the single file provided by Keule306 as it contains all known vinyls in the game's...
Vinyl Manager not working
01/07/2019 - Need for Speed World - 24 Replies
I am guessing this might have been answered before, but: It seems like the Vinyl Manager by Vitaleks has stopped working. This is true whether I use the new 1.9.3 server by Nilzao, or the Aug. 7, 2015 revision of the original server by Berkay. I know for a fact that it at one point worked on the Aug. 7, 2015 version of Berkay's server. Recently, I always get the message, "Hm, I think my server is bussy now, or you don't have internet connection, sorry". Is there a modified version of...
Use Farming Inc's Vinyl Editor in NFS:W Offline?
02/12/2017 - Need for Speed World - 0 Replies
So yes, I know we got the Vinyl Editor that comes in the NFSWO Toolkit, but it doesn't supports .va files from Farming Inc's editor, which has a shitton of designs. But in order to use Farming's editor you need to use the NFS Logo vinyl, color it and use, but its nearly impossible to find it among the other 1700 vinyls available in the vinyl shop. So my question is: Do someone know where is the correct NFS logo? Can I still use Farming's Editor in offline? Many thanks.
Vinyl Manager
09/16/2013 - Need for Speed World - 18 Replies
Is there any vinyl manager? I DON'T MEAN A HACK! just a tool/manager for copy vinyls they already on the car, or make it the same size like other vinyls, because i can't handle the vinyls with the size and place :/ anything like that, so i can manage easy the vinyls.