Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFSW Server Files?

Discussion on NFSW Server Files? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NFSW Server Files?

Hi a question to all there are new NFSW server files where I and 2 other friends can play together?

Sorry for my bad english
Old 11/09/2017, 17:48   #2

search for an EXE file... also theere's a FAQ thread so plz people STAHP creating new threads
Old 11/09/2017, 18:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACKING_QC View Post

search for an EXE file... also theere's a FAQ thread so plz people STAHP creating new threads
he asked about server files, to handle more than 1v1 races, not about launcher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrorkrieger View Post
Hi a question to all there are new NFSW server files where I and 2 other friends can play together?

Sorry for my bad english
the answer is no, there is no server files to play 3+ players, and the 1v1 version is full of bugs and sync fails 50% of the time
Old 11/09/2017, 19:09   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilzao View Post
he asked about server files, to handle more than 1v1 races, not about launcher.

the answer is no, there is no server files to play 3+ players, and the 1v1 version is full of bugs and sync fails 50% of the time
im still thinking of how to make a online server for beta but im afraid to ask for help...
Old 11/10/2017, 03:39   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyDanny View Post
im still thinking of how to make a online server for beta but im afraid to ask for help...
Online for beta is wayyyy out of anyone's league tbh, I doubt beta MP is the same as current MP...

If you mean online as in multi-user/multi-driver, I made a proof-of-concept a while ago but never finished it. Maybe I should?
Old 11/10/2017, 11:51   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by leorblx View Post
Online for beta is wayyyy out of anyone's league tbh, I doubt beta MP is the same as current MP...

If you mean online as in multi-user/multi-driver, I made a proof-of-concept a while ago but never finished it. Maybe I should?
Youre asking me if you should? even if i would ask anyone to make it happen probably it would be pointless...
Online yes multidriver just like those 2015 world evolved apex...etc..
and as you know...the beta for multiplayer worth for a shot. to see how it goes and how it works..some of us (very few) wants to play this one online at least via LAN...(the missing details like the server missing files will remain gone...)but who will make the server also he will make the drivers manualy that if the the driver creator will be made in time..
What you need to know is this:
"Some of us wants to play this open beta online and doesnt matter if many things doesnt work...but at least if racing/pursuit/free roam works..it is enough for a frist try." if the game doesnt crash too much from it...id say the game is worth for online play.
But lets just get serious..very few has the skill to make it happen and they wont do it.
For july beta 2010 server hosting i think i can handle that(by that i mean i think a friend of mine can host the server for me,he only needs the info required.)
Old 11/10/2017, 14:00   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyDanny View Post
Youre asking me if you should? even if i would ask anyone to make it happen probably it would be pointless...
Online yes multidriver just like those 2015 world evolved apex...etc..
and as you know...the beta for multiplayer worth for a shot. to see how it goes and how it works..some of us (very few) wants to play this one online at least via LAN...(the missing details like the server missing files will remain gone...)but who will make the server also he will make the drivers manualy that if the the driver creator will be made in time..
What you need to know is this:
"Some of us wants to play this open beta online and doesnt matter if many things doesnt work...but at least if racing/pursuit/free roam works..it is enough for a frist try." if the game doesnt crash too much from it...id say the game is worth for online play.
But lets just get serious..very few has the skill to make it happen and they wont do it.
For july beta 2010 server hosting i think i can handle that(by that i mean i think a friend of mine can host the server for me,he only needs the info required.)
I could probably make something work, but at the same time, july 2010 server has too many unresolved bugs (catalog data, end-of-event glitches, etc) that I'd much rather just skip to the December version, or even one from 2011.
Old 11/10/2017, 16:08   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by leorblx View Post
I could probably make something work, but at the same time, july 2010 server has too many unresolved bugs (catalog data, end-of-event glitches, etc) that I'd much rather just skip to the December version, or even one from 2011.
For now ignore those glitches...focus on something that is easier and maybe in time we get a hint/idea of how to fix that. im still looking on the closes versions of july 2010.. (searching everywhere...) maybe i can find a fix...
There is another version closest to july that alowed us to add the new cars ,AAA,EVO10,CAMARO,MEGANE and probably there are more(version august 2010 most probably) it doesnt work yet offline cus of very few ".log" of data
Thanks
1 User