Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


NFSW Server Files?

Discussion on NFSW Server Files? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 317
Received Thanks: 32
NFSW Server Files?

Hi a question to all there are new NFSW server files where I and 2 other friends can play together?

Sorry for my bad english



Terrorkrieger is offline  
Old 11/09/2017, 17:48   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 148
Received Thanks: 16


search for an EXE file... also theere's a FAQ thread so plz people STAHP creating new threads


ACKING_QC is offline  
Old 11/09/2017, 18:50   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 331
Received Thanks: 603
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACKING_QC View Post


search for an EXE file... also theere's a FAQ thread so plz people STAHP creating new threads
he asked about server files, to handle more than 1v1 races, not about launcher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrorkrieger View Post
Hi a question to all there are new NFSW server files where I and 2 other friends can play together?

Sorry for my bad english
the answer is no, there is no server files to play 3+ players, and the 1v1 version is full of bugs and sync fails 50% of the time
Nilzao is offline  
Old 11/09/2017, 19:09   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 293
Received Thanks: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilzao View Post
he asked about server files, to handle more than 1v1 races, not about launcher.


the answer is no, there is no server files to play 3+ players, and the 1v1 version is full of bugs and sync fails 50% of the time
im still thinking of how to make a online server for beta but im afraid to ask for help...


SpeedyDanny is offline  
Old 11/10/2017, 03:39   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 174
Received Thanks: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyDanny View Post
im still thinking of how to make a online server for beta but im afraid to ask for help...
Online for beta is wayyyy out of anyone's league tbh, I doubt beta MP is the same as current MP...

If you mean online as in multi-user/multi-driver, I made a proof-of-concept a while ago but never finished it. Maybe I should?
leorblx is offline  
Old 11/10/2017, 11:51   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 293
Received Thanks: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by leorblx View Post
Online for beta is wayyyy out of anyone's league tbh, I doubt beta MP is the same as current MP...

If you mean online as in multi-user/multi-driver, I made a proof-of-concept a while ago but never finished it. Maybe I should?
Youre asking me if you should? even if i would ask anyone to make it happen probably it would be pointless...
Online yes multidriver just like those 2015 world evolved apex...etc..
and as you know...the beta for multiplayer worth for a shot. to see how it goes and how it works..some of us (very few) wants to play this one online at least via LAN...(the missing details like the server missing files will remain gone...)but who will make the server also he will make the drivers manualy that if the the driver creator will be made in time..
What you need to know is this:
"Some of us wants to play this open beta online and doesnt matter if many things doesnt work...but at least if racing/pursuit/free roam works..it is enough for a frist try." if the game doesnt crash too much from it...id say the game is worth for online play.
But lets just get serious..very few has the skill to make it happen and they wont do it.
For july beta 2010 server hosting i think i can handle that(by that i mean i think a friend of mine can host the server for me,he only needs the info required.)
SpeedyDanny is offline  
Old 11/10/2017, 14:00   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 174
Received Thanks: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyDanny View Post
Youre asking me if you should? even if i would ask anyone to make it happen probably it would be pointless...
Online yes multidriver just like those 2015 world evolved apex...etc..
and as you know...the beta for multiplayer worth for a shot. to see how it goes and how it works..some of us (very few) wants to play this one online at least via LAN...(the missing details like the server missing files will remain gone...)but who will make the server also he will make the drivers manualy that if the the driver creator will be made in time..
What you need to know is this:
"Some of us wants to play this open beta online and doesnt matter if many things doesnt work...but at least if racing/pursuit/free roam works..it is enough for a frist try." if the game doesnt crash too much from it...id say the game is worth for online play.
But lets just get serious..very few has the skill to make it happen and they wont do it.
For july beta 2010 server hosting i think i can handle that(by that i mean i think a friend of mine can host the server for me,he only needs the info required.)
I could probably make something work, but at the same time, july 2010 server has too many unresolved bugs (catalog data, end-of-event glitches, etc) that I'd much rather just skip to the December version, or even one from 2011.
leorblx is offline  
Old 11/10/2017, 16:08   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 293
Received Thanks: 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by leorblx View Post
I could probably make something work, but at the same time, july 2010 server has too many unresolved bugs (catalog data, end-of-event glitches, etc) that I'd much rather just skip to the December version, or even one from 2011.
For now ignore those glitches...focus on something that is easier and maybe in time we get a hint/idea of how to fix that. im still looking on the closes versions of july 2010.. (searching everywhere...) maybe i can find a fix...
There is another version closest to july that alowed us to add the new cars ,AAA,EVO10,CAMARO,MEGANE and probably there are more(version august 2010 most probably) it doesnt work yet offline cus of very few ".log" of data


SpeedyDanny is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply


Similar Threads
[NFSW] Offering Borsche Boxter Spyder Code want other codes for NFSW
07/07/2014 - Trading - 8 Replies
As tilte says got 1 code for a free porsche boxter + car slot... feel free to offer ^^
Verkaufe Nfsw Accoung / Sell NFSW Account
11/19/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo Epvp Community ! Ich möchte gerne meinen NFSW Account verkaufen , da ich keine Zeit mehr hab um mit ihm weiter zu spielen. Informationen : Level : 23 Crew: Nein Ruf : Neutral (Nie negativ aufgefallen gecheatet , keine bugs benutzt)
[NFSW]Verkaufe/Sell Account Level 50 with 39 cars![NFSW]
06/27/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Nicht viel zu sagen. Im Video sieht man so gut wie alles. Ich will eine PSC, macht mir über PN Gebote oder hier. Ich gebe nicht first, oder trade mit einem MM. Video: My Need for Speed World Garage - YouTube
Allgemeiner NFSW Thread / Main NFSW Thread
08/05/2011 - Need for Speed World - 8 Replies
Ohai liebe Com, um zu verhindern das nochmehr Threads erstellt werden, nur wegen kleinen Fragen etc. eröffne ich diesen Thread. Hier könnt ihr euch unterhalten und über Dinge diskutieren. Das ist kein Spam Thread! Hier gelten die allgemeinen Board Regeln! English: To prevent new Threads with only one little question, I opened this Thread you are also allowed to talk here about Wolfteam.



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.