Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 23:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SoapBox Race World - Beta (Online)

Discussion on SoapBox Race World - Beta (Online) within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 08/28/2017, 22:42   #46

elite*gold: 0
Open beta Free roam dont work why ?
Inventory dont work too. . . alot bugs on the game
i play in open beta and world evolved, world evolved in free roam after use some powers, around few minutes the powers dont work and game become more slow i need exit game and login again for continue playing in free roam, alot bugs too fix...
Please repair Open beta Free Roam and inventory!!!

Old 08/29/2017, 18:41   #47

And my 50 cents about it..

1. Whoever brought that project so far, they are awesome!
2. There is still a lot of work to do, but it looks like there is a hope!

As i see, there's a lot of network handshake error, i got it.. almost every time i try to make a multiplayer race, but once this would be fixed, the game could become multiplayer playable.

ATM the cash per race is kinda a disaster (only 1k per multiplayer, and like 500 per ai) but this is i quess much easier to fix.

Wish 'em goodluck, and when i come home from abroad, i hope the game will be a lit bit more playable

Old 08/31/2017, 15:39   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by katasuki View Post
And my 50 cents about it..

1. Whoever brought that project so far, they are awesome!
Thanks bro.

Quote:
2. There is still a lot of work to do, but it looks like there is a hope!
That's the idea, we just proved that it can be done.
Quote:
As i see, there's a lot of network handshake error, i got it.. almost every time i try to make a multiplayer race, but once this would be fixed, the game could become multiplayer playable.
Hard to fix, I'm asking for help since 2015 when official servers closed, but I can't find real networking hackers to help me with that.

Thanks to berkay and gmz with all the asm hacks that made all mp (1v1 races and freeroam) we have today possible.
Quote:
ATM the cash per race is kinda a disaster (only 1k per multiplayer, and like 500 per ai) but this is i quess much easier to fix.
One day, it will be some kind of parameter, and each server owner can configure the economy multipliers.
Quote:
Wish 'em goodluck, and when i come home from abroad, i hope the game will be a lit bit more playable
Thanks again bro.

That will take time, since i'm unmotivated with the nfsw community and some skids making "world-re-re-re projects" and asking for race/freeroam code without really helping.

check this list

Code:
https://github.com/SoapboxRaceWorld/soapbox-race-core/wiki/Failed-Projects
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/02/2017, 19:48   #49

Wieso braucht mann wenn man sich auf dem Russischen Server ein Ticket ???
ich habe aber Discord Account um dort anzuschreiben das ich ein Ticket Code bekomme

Old 09/03/2017, 12:29   #50

win10 blocks the datas of the rar download trojan
Old 09/03/2017, 13:47   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilzao View Post
Thanks bro.

That will take time, since i'm unmotivated with the nfsw community and some skids making "world-re-re-re projects" and asking for race/freeroam code without really helping.

Code:
https://github.com/SoapboxRaceWorld/soapbox-race-core/wiki/Failed-Projects
That shouldn't be the problem. Competition will help the community to get a working Server. But of course I wish a closed community holding together that can provide a free NFSW experience.

Fossilium
Old 09/04/2017, 05:30   #52

why do I have to redownload the whole game everytime I execute the gamelauncher??
Old 09/04/2017, 11:56   #53

I am using the offline server 1.9.2 aswell. So does playing online or using that online new game launcher make any changes on the game itself (on the files)??? Or are they untouched?
Old 09/13/2017, 15:19   #54

anyone know why the performance parts and skill mods i get for races are not showing up in my inventory when i go to the safehouse?
Old 09/17/2017, 15:53   #55

How to play this with built-in offline server guide, please.
Old 09/17/2017, 23:57   #56

elite*gold: 13
The Black Market: 246/0/2
Received Thanks: 8,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinu View Post
How to play this with built-in offline server guide, please.
thats just abutton not implentet yet
Old 09/19/2017, 18:22   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilzao View Post
Thanks to berkay and gmz with all the asm hacks that made all mp (1v1 races and freeroam) we have today possible.

One day, it will be some kind of parameter, and each server owner can configure the economy multipliers.

Thanks again bro.

I remember you from first days you were trying to get any help to to do sth like we have today - possible. I really liked you for being so motivated. Probably if there wasn't you, i doubt the nfsworld were about to continue that far.

I wish i had knowledge to help, since NFSW was and still is the best free multiplayer car racing game - and car racing games are my fav. games.

As already told, i dont have knowledge for things you need. However, if you will ever start having your own server or sth, and you will some some additional hands, im willing to try and help

I'm not an expert, but i do have some experience in c#, sql databases and websites. Also i dont mind being a moderator or sth like that.

Wish you the best !
Old 09/19/2017, 20:46   #58

I don't have any problem with the low cash drop from races at all, but i do have one massive problem with the game that is definitely a deal breaker to me:

The inventory doesn't work. And because the inventory doesn't work, the lucky draw is useless. Any parts, skill mods and stuff you get from the lucky draw can't be used or even sold for extra cash - And speaking of cash, the lucky draw cash drops don't work either, probably because the inventory doesn't work.

I'm sorry, but until the inventory is fixed, I can't really enjoy playing as there is simply too much grind for it to be enjoyable. It gets boring real fast.
Old 09/19/2017, 22:26   #59

question for Berkay2578

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01001101 0100010 View Post
you can try, but its possible that the launcher might re-downöoad after checking gamefiles (like EA did)

Economy is still under work but an unlimited 6 million dollar for now will help you buyong the car of your dreams, boost has been removed since this is npt an EA creepy money game.
would he be able to make the muiltihack again that he made.... as i liked the drift mode on there..... and few other features.. .. please??
Old 09/22/2017, 05:28   #60

elite*gold: 13
The Black Market: 246/0/2
Received Thanks: 8,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supremo7 View Post
I don't have any problem with the low cash drop from races at all, but i do have one massive problem with the game that is definitely a deal breaker to me:

The inventory doesn't work. And because the inventory doesn't work, the lucky draw is useless. Any parts, skill mods and stuff you get from the lucky draw can't be used or even sold for extra cash - And speaking of cash, the lucky draw cash drops don't work either, probably because the inventory doesn't work.

I'm sorry, but until the inventory is fixed, I can't really enjoy playing as there is simply too much grind for it to be enjoyable. It gets boring real fast.
Economy will be changed on Open Beta , RU has more cash btw (10k-Pursuit)

« Offline-Server 1.9.3 | NFS WORLD unhandled exception »