Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 18:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need some info, please, read inside

Discussion on Need some info, please, read inside within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Need some info, please, read inside

Hello everyone
Well, not much to say about me, i'm just another ex nfs world player like much of us, but letting this apart, here comes my "few" questions
Someone was managed make a stable version with older versions of the game?
I ask this because i was ripping the actual nfs world map and merging to the 3ds max trying to find the "famous canyons" (or where will be localizated) but i don't found nothing for the moment
Anyone remember where are the old localization before they remove the Eagle canyon entrance signal?? I've seen some vídeos in internet, but are a bit old and idk what version are

i try to do my best with the 3DS MAX, but i'm not a master, not it's easy build the whole entire map in a single .3ds archive

Here's for example the bridge connecting rockport with the tri-cities in the 3ds max editor

Regards

Sorry for my bad english, not my mother language
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rockport-tricities.jpg (20.7 KB, 54 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2017, 14:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
the canyons where removed in the 2015 build whats left over of it are the map marks