Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 21:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Downloading the original game files?

Discussion on Downloading the original game files? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Downloading the original game files?

Does anyone have a link to download the original game files so I can try offline patches? There seem to be some I can get from pirate bay, e.g.

[Offline]_(RUS_ENG_MULTi)_[RePack]

But I don't know if I can trust them, has anyone found a link that's free of viruses that works with offline patches? thanks

Old 04/28/2017, 18:18   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexwarner View Post
Does anyone have a link to download the original game files so I can try offline patches? There seem to be some I can get from pirate bay, e.g.

[Offline]_(RUS_ENG_MULTi)_[RePack]

But I don't know if I can trust them, has anyone found a link that's free of viruses that works with offline patches? thanks
next time be for making a thread look here ur find everything you need and if you opened ur eyes you would of seen it its a sticky not hard to miss

Old 04/28/2017, 18:44   #3

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0Bw94t...xport=download
or

enjoy
Old 05/02/2017, 03:53   #4

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/17702875/Need_For_Speed_World[build-1613][offline-1.9.0].exe
Thanks
1 User

« Performance of "BMW M3 GTR E46" from 2011 | Help? »

Similar Threads
AlterOps Downloading Game Settings ?!
03/08/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Hallo, ich wollte vorhin auf den AlterOps Servern spielen. So nun das problem i9mmer wenn ich spiele kommt ab und zu "Donwloading Game Settings" . 2. Mein zweites Problem ist, dass AlterOps meine Klassen nicht immer speichert.:rtfm: Manchmal wenn ich eine Klasse erstellt habe, und sie gleich danach probieren möchte und ich sie auswähle dann habe ich die standard waffen dieser Klasse. Könnte das mit dem Game Setting downlaoding Problem zusammenhängen ? naja mal schaun wer mir helfen kann...
Help downloading game
05/11/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I downloaded everything on this site, http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-main-discussions-questions/551916-pserver-swsro-2-how-play-discussions-questions.html , and all it gave me was silkraod launcher, SRO_client and media.pk2 thats it. When I run the silkraod launcher an error pop outs saying "Can't Find FileManager.dll". When I run the SRO_client, error pop outs saying " please run silkroad.exe". OK??? WTF??? Where the hell Am I suppose to get those files?, when you said...
Original files for the nexon game
04/29/2009 - Mabinogi - 4 Replies
Hello all, I've recently screwed up on my modding of the files in the nexon folder, and now i cant fix it due to not having the original files. Does anyone have the original data file from the nexon folder. It would be much appreciated. :)
Help downloading the game
04/23/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Hey I have watched some movies on youtube about Cabal and it looks pretty nice.. But is it safe to download? Where would it be best to Download it? Is it a good game at all?