Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 16:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Don't know which current version of NFS World Offline do I have

Discussion on Don't know which current version of NFS World Offline do I have within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Don't know which current version of NFS World Offline do I have

Hi, guys.

A few days ago I downloaded the Offline version of the game by the installer provided by 'NLDGaming' channel posted in YT. Does this version correspond with v1.8.3 or v1.9.3 or it's just an old and basic one? Also can I install within this version the online server of the SoapBox project in the near future?

Old 04/18/2017, 17:42   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by _mRally2 View Post
Hi, guys.

A few days ago I downloaded the Offline version of the game by the installer provided by 'NLDGaming' channel posted in YT. Does this version correspond with v1.8.3 or v1.9.3 or it's just an old and basic one? Also can I install within this version the online server of the SoapBox project in the near future?
1) how hell would we know what version it is with out link to video if dude is playing offline then it will be last version that EA made so yes all offline servers will work with it
2) yes you can but at this time it is useless and is mostly for ppl that are developing it but tbh i wouldnt put my money on it being use able any time soon it been in development for over year and has no real break though with it

Old 04/18/2017, 20:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdealx View Post
1) how hell would we know what version it is with out link to video if dude is playing offline then it will be last version that EA made so yes all offline servers will work with it
2) yes you can but at this time it is useless and is mostly for ppl that are developing it but tbh i wouldnt put my money on it being use able any time soon it been in development for over year and has no real break though with it
Sorry, I thought that you can search it "easily" on the TY itself but if you was ofended here it is: And regarding to the online server my opinion is that we could pay 20€ (like a funding Project) and get a real damm good server for us only
Old 04/18/2017, 20:58   #4

Quote:
Sorry, I thought that you can search it "easily" on the TY itself but if you was ofended here it is: And regarding to the online server my opinion is that we could pay 20€ (like a funding Project) and get a real damm good server for us only
No offense, but 20€ pay only one hour of our job coding the servers.

Old 04/18/2017, 23:37   #5

Quote:
yes that final version that EA made so every offline server will work with it
Old 04/18/2017, 23:42   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilzao View Post
No offense, but 20€ pay only one hour of our job coding the servers.
Wow, never saw an admin so active in a forum . Yeah, that´s true but in that case what will be the future of this Project if non can contribute with a big cuantitiee of money? Only EA can revive the game, tho, but that will be the first time in history a game Company developed a second time with NFS World a fan-concept game (the game was originated in 2009 by a Chineze group)

Quote:
yes that final version that EA made so every offline server will work with it
Ok, but I feel like there is missing races in there. What version do you currently have now?
Old 04/19/2017, 23:21   #7

Quote:
Wow, never saw an admin so active in a forum . Yeah, that´s true but in that case what will be the future of this Project if non can contribute with a big cuantitiee of money? Only EA can revive the game, tho, but that will be the first time in history a game Company developed a second time with NFS World a fan-concept game (the game was originated in 2009 by a Chineze group)

Ok, but I feel like there is missing races in there. What version do you currently have now?
1.9.3 all races should be on it
Old 04/21/2017, 21:20   #8

Quote:
1.9.3 all races should be on it
The problem is that I don´t have that exact version that allows you to progress. Is there posible to transfer the races of 1.9.3 to mine? I think only Nilzao can answer that, so please