Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offline-Server 1.9.3

Discussion on Offline-Server 1.9.3 within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 04/28/2017, 00:09   #61

elite*gold: 0
Is it possible to play Team Escape events? If so, I haven't found out how. Also, powerups aren't working for me.

Edit: Dumb mistake, used the wrong nsfw.exe, my apologies for being another tumor.
Old 04/28/2017, 05:59   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gedda206 View Post
Is it possible to play Team Escape events? If so, I haven't found out how. Also, powerups aren't working for me.
Team escape is working for me. If youre powerups are not working, its probably caused by one of your antivirus apps that mess with the rand.exe file. Check this link:
Old 04/28/2017, 08:03   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserfrajer View Post
Code:
### DropRates -----------
1,3,3,3,3,1,1,-1,-1,1
0,1,3,3,1,0,0,0,-1,0
### End of file
This in droprates.xml. What is it responsible for?
here a clue it cant be that hard to work out what its responsible for i mean file name gives it way if you still cant work it out go back to school
Old 04/28/2017, 08:04   #64

interessant, wen man hier alles so trifft
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2017, 19:31   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdealx View Post
here a clue it cant be that hard to work out what its responsible for i mean file name gives it way if you still cant work it out go back to school
No need to be ******* here, really. I don't know if you wanted to be funny or something.

I meant those certain numbers, yeah they are propably after card drops, but which number does what and how can I edit this.

If you just couldn't help me, why you replied?

Reminder...
Code:
### DropRates -----------
1,3,3,3,3,1,1,-1,-1,1
0,1,3,3,1,0,0,0,-1,0
### End of file
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2017, 20:51   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick C. View Post
If you want to edit your boost/credits using offline server, go to folder
nfsworld/offline_server/www/soapbox/engine.svc/personas and open getpermanentsession.xml then edit <profiledata><boost> and <cash>
Yeah I figured it out after a couple of days. Thanks anyway!
Old 04/29/2017, 21:07   #67

if someone wants to have fun with parts and ratings, the only thing to do is for ppl that are not soo lazy to add a node inside of xml for perf parts describing each value, getting it in source and adding to rating of car on purchase of part, then just comparing the values to table down there with the hashes corresponding to proper values, also dont forget some cars have screwed up basic rating, ex. Toyota Trueno 499 should be 277, in basket files ofc. Have fun fam. Also thanks for great work Keule.
Sincerely, Master.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2017, 04:35   #68

Is it possible to modify events so that each event will be open to all classes?
Old 04/30/2017, 16:10   #69

Quote:
Is it possible to modify events so that each event will be open to all classes?

www\soapbox\Engine.svc\events\avabileatlevel.xml

Sincerely, Master.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/30/2017, 19:16   #70

How can we have snow on golf course?
Old 05/01/2017, 07:01   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDomino View Post

www\soapbox\Engine.svc\events\avabileatlevel.xml

Sincerely, Master.
Hi, thank you so much for your answer. I have installed dj_edyo's v1.3 rev2 installer which was a convenient all in one installer and did not require python to be installed. However, when i checked the offlineserver/www/soapbox/engine.svc folder i only have announcements,catalog,personas and settings folder. Maybe i have an outdated/different version?
Old 05/01/2017, 11:13   #72

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
...Maybe i have an outdated/different version?
No you haven't.
You can't edit this File in v1.9.3, if you want to unlock new Events on Map levelup your Driver.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2017, 18:39   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keule306 ✌ View Post
No you haven't.
You can't edit this File in v1.9.3, if you want to unlock new Events on Map levelup your Driver.
it reads the added xmls from given folder, soo u can take 1.8.3 and copy paste its packets and other xmls to it should work, was normally having fun with it like this.

Sincerely, Master.

PS. noticed that my algo for calculating the rating needs to be Class dependant soo we would need to check if its just divided by class number or some other differs.

PS2.
Quote:
Hi, thank you so much for your answer. I have installed dj_edyo's v1.3 rev2 installer which was a convenient all in one installer and did not require python to be installed. However, when i checked the offlineserver/www/soapbox/engine.svc folder i only have announcements,catalog,personas and settings folder. Maybe i have an outdated/different version?
tho if it doesnt work as i said u might want to just edit the source, it isnt that bad just need some IDE set up and should be easy.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/03/2017, 04:49   #74

NOS drop rate

Hi Guys,

I never got NOS P/up as my race reward..any chance to make better NOS drop rate...?

Thanx
Old 05/20/2017, 09:52   #75

Hello,

I have a little problem using the latest installer "NFSWO.v1.3.Setup.Rev2".
Lan is working but the offline is not working for me.
No matter what I try it always crashes the game as soon as I want to enter the world.

The version "NFSWO.v1.1.setup" is running flawless and also the "NFSWO.v1.2.Setup.Release" works too.

I figured out that when I use the "NFSWO.v1.1.setup" with the "Server Offline 1.9 by Nilzao" the offline works perfectly but I can't get the 1.9.3 to work.

Also in the "log" it's not written why it crashes. I googled myself nearly to death to find someone with the same problem but it seems I am the only one.

My OS is Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Edition.

Many thanks in advance for reading and maybe solving my case.

Also many thanks for this great idea to make that game offline available again! Thanks!