Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 01:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Performance of "BMW M3 GTR E46" from 2011

Discussion on Performance of "BMW M3 GTR E46" from 2011 within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 02/23/2017, 16:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
@ i would like to get this vinyl for myself, how would i go about doing so? i guess sharing the persona would work ? ( not sure )
Old 02/23/2017, 17:43   #17

Can you upload your m3GTR car file and how to install it to the latest NFS World update? Greatly appreciated 🖒

Quote:
Originally Posted by XZ2 View Post
Hi!
After a very long time I'm back.
I recently saw many changes in the forum and many new things. :O

Well, I come to ask:
What performance do you wish in "BMWM3GTRE46"?
Chose only a option:
A) Semi-Realistic
B) NFSMW05 Performance
C) NFSC Performance
D) A combination of all? (Pls comment your idea)

I will read his opinions

Regards

P.S.: Also I will try do something similar sound to Original sound this car
P.S.2: Maybe I will start to update my mod Project Real Performance
How did you install the car into the game?
Old 02/23/2017, 18:19   #18

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyDanny View Post
So even him cant make the front car
the 3d studio in game its pretty much destroyed.

Have you seen my try? (well the vinyls are more like most wanted 2012) still i want to make the one from mw 2005 and a bit updated..

(Images)
It is much better and polished than the version I have modified. Pretty good vinyling skills !! It would be perfect if you can put curvy edges on the trunk (and if you have free vinyl slots of course hehe):

And also if you could move these parts of the vinyl as the image shows, it would be on point:

Old 02/23/2017, 20:32   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparki999 View Post
It is much better and polished than the version I have modified. Pretty good vinyling skills !! It would be perfect if you can put curvy edges on the trunk (and if you have free vinyl slots of course hehe):

And also if you could move these parts of the vinyl as the image shows, it would be on point:

Like i said..."a bit updated" to fit the car designs...making the vinyls even bigger that will lose some of the beauty..and yes...the vinyl from the center just a bit moved to back...
I made the car in a stream live. in few mins..(ok 1 h and few mins).
the back of the car...needs to be reworked..(instead of using most wanted 2012 design...il use the most wanted 2005 not carbon.
Il update the bmw live on yt
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/25/2017, 11:41   #20

Quote:
Hi!
After a very long time I'm back.
I recently saw many changes in the forum and many new things. :O

Well, I come to ask:
What performance do you wish in "BMWM3GTRE46"?
Chose only a option:
A) Semi-Realistic
B) NFSMW05 Performance
C) NFSC Performance
D) A combination of all? (Pls comment your idea)

I will read his opinions

Regards

P.S.: Also I will try do something similar sound to Original sound this car
P.S.2: Maybe I will start to update my mod Project Real Performance
How many are you working on this real performance thing?
Because i was thinking to rework all the cars in nfsw
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2017, 19:43   #21

Quote:
How many are you working on this real performance thing?
Because i was thinking to rework all the cars in nfsw
Real Performance "thing"
If you believe that is a "thing" please dont talk me never more ok?
If you want tell things... you should do with respect.
Old 04/23/2017, 22:02   #22

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
. This **** ain't about respect. Also, your signature reads "Project Real Preformance".
Old 04/23/2017, 23:08   #23

Quote:
Real Performance "thing"
If you believe that is a "thing" please dont talk me never more ok?
If you want tell things... you should do with respect.
Want respect? your project performance its a JOKE. i saw how you made the bmw.. it drives like a train... srsly?
For a start..any car can make donut...but the one you made its completely different handling...
Yours cant even make donuts..
Old 04/24/2017, 21:32   #24

Quote:
Want respect? y(Y)our project performance(,) it(')s a JOKE. i(I) saw how you made the bmw.. it drives like a train... srsly(need I explain?)?
For a start..any car can (do a)make donut...but the one you made(,) its (has) completely different handling...
Yours can(')t even (do)make donuts..
If you got a problem with his mod, go make a "better" one yourself. Seriously, you have two options:
a) Make the mod yourself
b) Give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism on how it could be improved.

I'm NOT defending this guy, just stating common sense here.
Old 04/25/2017, 01:56   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurai Kitsune View Post
If you got a problem with his mod, go make a "better" one yourself. Seriously, you have two options:
a) Make the mod yourself
b) Give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism on how it could be improved.

I'm NOT defending this guy, just stating common sense here.
well since he opened this thread.. i believe we all should say our opinion..or help improving this thing.(i cant call it project....)
and he took "thing" as a bad word...its that bad?
by the way...if youre here to critic my language....youre wasting your time.
Old 04/25/2017, 10:12   #26

Quote:
w(W)ell since he opened this thread.. i(I) believe we all should say our opinion(,).. or help improving this thing.i(I) can(')t call it (a) project....)
and h(H)e took "thing" as a bad word...it(')s that bad?
b(B)y the way...i(I)f you(')re here to critic my language....you(')re wasting your time.
Criticizing and correcting are two VERY different things my friend. I would put both definitions up, but it would take a lot of space here. You CAN say your opinion, of course. He opened this thread to ask what handling people would prefer for the M3, NOT on how much of a joke his work was. I will say my OPINION that NFSMW 2005 handling would be preferred since it was stable enough and not all over the place like Carbon was. That isn't very hard to say instead of getting my panties up in a bunch. Heck maybe he could fix the traffic since come on, we both have to agree on how bad the handling was with the traffic being able to stop your car that was going 200+ mph or 300+ kph for Europeans in a matter of 2-3 seconds, cops can't even do that(besides the hyper rhino's), that's sad. Unless you feel like taking up that "project" for everyone and fixing it?

Since you didn't read completely I WASN'T defending the guy or his work, simply stating common sense. I hate having to repeat myself

Also, it's not a waste of time when it's fun to correct people as a pass time, but you're not me, nor am I you, but I WILL correct seriously embarrassing grammar and spelling mistakes if I feel like doing it, not if I have to I'm just... Saiyan, so if you excuse me, I got more important things to do now than to keep arguing with a child, since you will just get your panties even further into a bunch.
Old 04/25/2017, 12:14   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurai Kitsune View Post
Criticizing and correcting are two VERY different things my friend. I would put both definitions up, but it would take a lot of space here. You CAN say your opinion, of course. He opened this thread to ask what handling people would prefer for the M3, NOT on how much of a joke his work was. I will say my OPINION that NFSMW 2005 handling would be preferred since it was stable enough and not all over the place like Carbon was. That isn't very hard to say instead of getting my panties up in a bunch. Heck maybe he could fix the traffic since come on, we both have to agree on how bad the handling was with the traffic being able to stop your car that was going 200+ mph or 300+ kph for Europeans in a matter of 2-3 seconds, cops can't even do that(besides the hyper rhino's), that's sad. Unless you feel like taking up that "project" for everyone and fixing it?

Since you didn't read completely I WASN'T defending the guy or his work, simply stating common sense. I hate having to repeat myself

Also, it's not a waste of time when it's fun to correct people as a pass time, but you're not me, nor am I you, but I WILL correct seriously embarrassing grammar and spelling mistakes if I feel like doing it, not if I have to I'm just... Saiyan, so if you excuse me, I got more important things to do now than to keep arguing with a child, since you will just get your panties even further into a bunch.
Im such a child and youre an old fart? you should open a forum to corect everybody because you are such a smart one...im not sure what were gonna do without guys (my bad i wanted to say gays) like you. if you like to talk like this please go ask for money somewhere else. and stop spamming...because of you im spamming too.
Dont tell me youre a teacher to...
Old 08/25/2020, 12:07   #28

B is a good option. Realistic and C are not my preference, since M3 GTR E46 is originally a GT3 race car and not very fast (in my opinion). Combination sounds good, just don't make it too slow. Maybe the performance in 2012 NFSMW would be great.

Tags
bmwm3gtre46, mod, need for speed world, nfsw, performance