Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 05:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

More cars and money in certain servers.

Discussion on More cars and money in certain servers. within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
More cars and money in certain servers.

Hi there. I am new in this game. Actually not completely new, but I just played again since yesterday after such a long time of hiatus.

I saw that the easiest server to get much money is the NFSWPL Reborn, but the downside is this server needs more cars, rather than just the ones from the original cars from NFSW. A problem: the McLaren F1 in that server lost its body graphics, other things were shown fine.

As for other servers I think we need more money rewards. But if there is any certain trick to get like 100,000 in a race feel free to let me know.

That's all, thanks.
Old 09/24/2020, 01:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
The F1 Elite (different than F1) should be OK at WOPL. I have an old account, that still has the files. Also WOPL has the 98% parts in store, but the 100% parts aren't in the store anymore, but were left installed on old account cars if the cars had those parts before.

For an alternate server, Night Riderz is probably the best, as you can get the best cars and parts spending a reasonable amount of time with the game.

The worst would be World United, which is the most popular, but that is because it got players from Apex and WOPL when those were shutdown to merge and become World United. It takes way too much time to buy the best cars and parts, and there are no 3 star or better skill mods in the store, and when they are added, they will be very expensive, like the parts, taking a very long time just to buy one set of parts or one set of skills, something like 50 hours of grinding to get one set of the best performance parts.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
bug, problem, reward, server, suggestion