Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 02:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Performance of "BMW M3 GTR E46" from 2011

Discussion on Performance of "BMW M3 GTR E46" from 2011 within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Performance of "BMW M3 GTR E46" from 2011

Hi!
After a very long time I'm back.
I recently saw many changes in the forum and many new things. :O

Well, I come to ask:
What performance do you wish in "BMWM3GTRE46"?
Chose only a option:
A) Semi-Realistic
B) NFSMW05 Performance
C) NFSC Performance
D) A combination of all? (Pls comment your idea)

I will read his opinions

Regards

P.S.: Also I will try do something similar sound to Original sound this car
P.S.2: Maybe I will start to update my mod Project Real Performance
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2017, 19:12   #2

@ Actually i improved its performance. fabx24 updated his thread's 1st page with my mod. but since you are more experienced than me in attributes editing. it would be of great relief to see you make this. i just made a quick version for everyone to enjoy quickly. we could work together. i don't mind that.
Old 02/21/2017, 19:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by abood321123 View Post
@ Actually i improved its performance. fabx24 updated his thread's 1st page with my mod. but since you are more experienced than me in attributes editing. it would be of great relief to see you make this. i just made a quick version for everyone to enjoy quickly. we could work together. i don't mind that.
Idk it sorry :/
But I will like that the people opine it It is interesting
Old 02/21/2017, 19:28   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by XZ2 View Post
i agree. i'll make my own versions based off other games soon. i don't think sounds are quite possible in World Yet.
Old 02/21/2017, 19:31   #5

Quote:
i some how know how to rebuild the physhics of a car in nfsw...once i made a car to feel like you were driving a car in carbon..only that it was in nfsw...
for now i have only 1 car changed...aston martin v12 i made it somehow not to lose control while youre using nitrous at high speed turns well some how the car feels different while taking turns...but il try it on some cars that really have a bad control with nitrous..
if is not that what you meant...then i have mistaken your post.
Old 02/22/2017, 19:41   #6

Quote:
Hi!
After a very long time I'm back.
I recently saw many changes in the forum and many new things. :O

Well, I come to ask:
What performance do you wish in "BMWM3GTRE46"?
Chose only a option:
A) Semi-Realistic
B) NFSMW05 Performance
C) NFSC Performance
D) A combination of all? (Pls comment your idea)

I will read his opinions

Regards

P.S.: Also I will try do something similar sound to Original sound this car
P.S.2: Maybe I will start to update my mod Project Real Performance
Use the performance from MW , it's more reliable. NFSC values tend to be incorrect sometimes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2017, 20:14   #7

elite*gold: 100
Retuned M3 GTR performance like the NFSMW one (links for download down below)

Guys, I've retuned the BMW performance to resemble the one in NFS Most Wanted . Well, to be more specific, I took the time to copy and paste all the values from the Most Wanted BMW to the World one with VLT-Edit, except those who are the same in both games and two values: "STEERING" and "YAW_SPEED" (location: tires/default/exotic/bmwm3gtre46) - because using MW values for these make the handling of the car unresponsive (as the Evo9 in World).

I also changed the sound of the car to one that sort of resembles the real sound of the BMW V8 - I put it in a separate .nfsms file so you can discard it if you don't like the sound or have your own modification - . In addition, I modified the stats to be like the ones in MW, with its iconic "bugged" handling stat just for the memories.

After testing the car with these values, I can say that the M3 would be on par with the best cars of the game if it were in the latest version of it. It even maintains the top speed from the BMW in Most Wanted, 389 kph (241 mph) without nos.

To sum it up, I'm aware that you are working on this car as I am. Still, I uploaded these files so you can use and modify them the way you want, and in .nfsms format. There are two of these, the performance modification file and the sound modification file so you can choose one or another or both. Instructions to install everything are inside the zip. Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: zip MostWantedPerformanceM3GTR.zip (839.1 KB, 640 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2017, 23:16   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparki999 View Post
Guys, I've retuned the BMW performance to resemble the one in NFS Most Wanted . Well, to be more specific, I took the time to copy and paste all the values from the Most Wanted BMW to the World one with VLT-Edit, except those who are the same in both games and two values: "STEERING" and "YAW_SPEED" (location: tires/default/exotic/bmwm3gtre46) - because using MW values for these make the handling of the car unresponsive (as the Evo9 in World).

I also changed the sound of the car to one that sort of resembles the real sound of the BMW V8 - I put it in a separate .nfsms file so you can discard it if you don't like the sound or have your own modification - . In addition, I modified the stats to be like the ones in MW, with its iconic "bugged" handling stat just for the memories.

After testing the car with these values, I can say that the M3 would be on par with the best cars of the game if it were in the latest version of it. It even maintains the top speed from the BMW in Most Wanted, 389 kph (241 mph) without nos.

To sum it up, I'm aware that you are working on this car as I am. Still, I uploaded these files so you can use and modify them the way you want, and in .nfsms format. There are two of these, the performance modification file and the sound modification file so you can choose one or another or both. Instructions to install everything are inside the zip. Enjoy!
Sound is bad :/ . None similar to MW Edition. I will work in it.
Old 02/22/2017, 23:29   #9

Quote:

from where did you took the vinyls part? or you made them on your own?
Old 02/23/2017, 05:04   #10

Now to work in the sound
Old 02/23/2017, 11:04   #11

Of you can put the sounds from nfs carbon. The same was on march open beta 2010
Old 02/23/2017, 13:44   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyDanny View Post
from where did you took the vinyls part? or you made them on your own?
I took the vinyl from Benno's Custom Community Car Pack called ['05 "YOUR M3"] as a base to work with. Then I used the same trick you did to load the ALMS BMW in the garage in the latest version of the game and after that I fixed that vinyl to match the M3 GTR ALMS body. I don't claim it as my own, I just "pasted" and fixed the vinyl on the car it rightfully belongs to.

If you know the name of the author I will edit this comment and put his name. Whoever did this awesome vinyl, thank you, I love it!!

Quote:
Sound is bad :/ . None similar to MW Edition. I will work in it.
If you try to use "tvr_cerb", which is the sound used in NFS Most Wanted or even "tvr_cerb_a", I tried and they won't work, that is why I chose to use "hon_s2000_a", because it at least matches the pitch of the real V8 car, even though I admit it is still quite different. Best of luck to find a nice one
By the way, I don't see anywhere in the files where you can put the iconic loud transmission wine, if you find how to do it please tell me.
Old 02/23/2017, 14:59   #13

Quote:
I took the vinyl from Benno's Custom Community Car Pack called ['05 "YOUR M3"] as a base to work with. Then I used the same trick you did to load the ALMS BMW in the garage in the latest version of the game and after that I fixed that vinyl to match the M3 GTR ALMS body. I don't claim it as my own, I just "pasted" and fixed the vinyl on the car it rightfully belongs to.

If you know the name of the author I will edit this comment and put his name. Whoever did this awesome vinyl, thank you, I love it!!

If you try to use "tvr_cerb", which is the sound used in NFS Most Wanted or even "tvr_cerb_a", I tried and they won't work, that is why I chose to use "hon_s2000_a", because it at least matches the pitch of the real V8 car, even though I admit it is still quite different. Best of luck to find a nice one
By the way, I don't see anywhere in the files where you can put the iconic loud transmission wine, if you find how to do it please tell me.
if you can take another screenshot from: front side...and right side..(of the car)in the safehouse.. i need to check something.
Update:
By the way...instead of getting the sound from most wanted or carbon...did you tried to get it from closed beta? im sure the sound of the gtr engine its still there.
Old 02/23/2017, 16:05   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyDanny View Post
if you can take another screenshot from: front side...and right side..(of the car)in the safehouse.. i need to check something.
Sure . The front part was the most difficult for me to fix, as in the front fenders there are parts with bugged UV Mappings, so I had to redo them and also the hood as I run out of vinyl slots several times... Still though I'm happy with the results. Here are the photos:

If you want more perspectives please let me know.
Old 02/23/2017, 16:20   #15

Quote:
Sure . The front part was the most difficult for me to fix, as in the front fenders there are parts with bugged UV Mappings, so I had to redo them and also the hood as I run out of vinyl slots several times... Still though I'm happy with the results. Here are the photos:

If you want more perspectives please let me know.
So even him cant make the front car
the 3d studio in game its pretty much destroyed.

Have you seen my try? (well the vinyls are more like most wanted 2012) still i want to make the one from mw 2005 and a bit updated..

Tags
bmwm3gtre46, mod, need for speed world, nfsw, performance