Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Paint shop not working?

Discussion on Paint shop not working? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Paint shop not working?

I got 1.8 beta for the offline Need for Speed World, and the paint shop does not work. It says please wait but just loads for eternity.. Any way you know that I can fix that? If it is a bug in the version that is fine but I would like someone to let me know. Thanks!
Old 09/11/2017, 20:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hey, IDK if you've figured it out by now since I'm almost 7 months late, but you have to go to the offline server folder/www/nfsw/engine.svc/DriverPersona and then edit the files GetPersonaInfo 200 and 300 (right click -> edit). Then scroll right to the end and towards the end you should find <PersonaId>100</PersonaId> on both. For GetPersonaInfo200 change the 100 to 200 and for GetPersonaInfo300 change the 100 to 300.

Tags
nfsw

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Paint shop - Infinite loading
07/16/2016 - Need for Speed World - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I have a problem with my NFS World Offline. I have the latest version. When I go to the paint shop, it loads all the time and it doesn't do anything else. It doesn't stop loading. Please help me :confused::)
1.8.3 paint not working
07/12/2016 - Need for Speed World - 4 Replies
:mad:
Problem Paint Shop
04/24/2016 - Need for Speed World - 1 Replies
Hello, I have a problem with the paint shop in nfsw offline. When i go into the paint with a random car the "please wait" sign shows up in bottom left and nothing happend.. i have to quit the game when want to go to the main menu. Can somebody help me? Found the solution in the forum :)
Paint-Bild SHOP by hoppel45
01/31/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 12 Replies
Willkommen in meinem Paint&Photoscape-Bilder Shop Da ich schon sehr lange mit pain arbeite (ca 20minuten):p biete ich hier ein paar Meisterwerke an :mofo: Ihr wollt ein eigenes Bild? Kein problem schreibt eure Wünsche einfach in die Kommentare treasure kommt dan per pn :) Treasuren mit meinen Meisterwerken(ironie es sind spassbilder.) PAINT-BILDER Weißer Hai
I3o0M´s Paint Shop [GFX]
11/17/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 10 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/wa5jh.png http://i.epvpimg.com/QV7Rg.png Hallo, schön das du dich für meinen Service Interessierst. Ich biete hier leidenschaftlich gezeichnete Paint Bilder für wenig e*Gold an. Nennt mir einfach eure Vorstellungen und ich setze alles um. http://i.epvpimg.com/WBvbd.png