Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Adding heat levels

Discussion on Adding heat levels within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Adding heat levels

Hey,

I was wondering, using VLTEdit, is it possible to set the heat to escalate beyond heat level 5, like the 'extra options' mod for MW en Carbon allows to?

I've found these settings which set which driver level you need to be to unlock a heat level, I've tried adding 5 lines to that for the higher heat levels but that didn't work, I'm wondering if the game could support more then 5 levels.



Yorpie is offline  
Old 02/08/2017, 11:08   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 302
Received Thanks: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorpie View Post
Hey,

I was wondering, using VLTEdit, is it possible to set the heat to escalate beyond heat level 5, like the 'extra options' mod for MW en Carbon allows to?

I've found these settings which set which driver level you need to be to unlock a heat level, I've tried adding 5 lines to that for the higher heat levels but that didn't work, I'm wondering if the game could support more then 5 levels.
i dont think that to work..the game seem to have only 5..you can only make them more aggressive..


SpeedyDanny is offline  
Old 02/08/2017, 17:06   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 256
Received Thanks: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorpie View Post
Hey,

I was wondering, using VLTEdit, is it possible to set the heat to escalate beyond heat level 5, like the 'extra options' mod for MW en Carbon allows to?

I've found these settings which set which driver level you need to be to unlock a heat level, I've tried adding 5 lines to that for the higher heat levels but that didn't work, I'm wondering if the game could support more then 5 levels.
Hi, So no, there have no heat 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10
But you can simulate them, if you changed value ( and Police skin )
For exemple:
1=6
2=7
3=8
4=9
5=10

But wou must changed all values, if you want a perfect copy of heat 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Hope I helped you, If you have a question, post it here !
000NICOLAS935 is offline  
Old 02/08/2017, 19:40   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Okay, thanks for the replies.

MW originally had 7 but can support up to 10 so I thought with that logic, but I guess here it's different, they probably are leftover code from other NFS titles.

Thanks for the advice though, I'm looking to simulate the other heats, I just like making my own heat level presets for the supported NFS games, so it's good to know how many workspace I got, I'll definitely be editing the existing 5 levels.

I've read the rules for this board, so when I feel the preset is finished, I'm allowed to make a thread for it in case people want to check it out, right? Don't want to break any rules, that's all. I've enabled a couple more AI cop cars, such as the GTOs and light Rhino during pursuits, so I think some peeps might be interested in trying it.
@


Yorpie is offline  
Old 02/08/2017, 19:54   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 256
Received Thanks: 64
@, just saying, I create a copy of the heat 7 of nfsmw on nfsw
Your just like me, you love do your own pursuit mod

You can create thread, but this thread must be different than the others:
No off topic,
if you see a similar thread dont create your thread
if it's a question and it was already answer, don't create thread too
( Like this one your post your question )
( You can post your work on this thread if you want. )

PS: I think your making great content too and you got some great project, If you need help, It will be an honor to help you on all your pursuits mods

I really want check and test your mod(S), if you want ( on PM )

PS2: little gift:


VL-TED 4.1 by NFSU360 -( Latest version; 2017/02/05 )

PM me, I will give you some trick
000NICOLAS935 is offline  
Old 02/11/2017, 22:12   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 000NICOLAS935 View Post
@, just saying, I create a copy of the heat 7 of nfsmw on nfsw
Your just like me, you love do your own pursuit mod

You can create thread, but this thread must be different than the others:
No off topic,
if you see a similar thread dont create your thread
if it's a question and it was already answer, don't create thread too
( Like this one your post your question )
( You can post your work on this thread if you want. )

PS: I think your making great content too and you got some great project, If you need help, It will be an honour to help you on your all yours pursuits mods

I really want check and test your mod(S), if you want ( on PM )

PS2: little gift:


VL-TED 4.1 by NFSU360 -( Latest version; 2017/02/05 )

PM me, I will give you some trick
Alright, I understand what you're saying.
And thanks for the gift, it's that tool which I use to modify the files, the newest version is great!

I'll PM you soon so you can check out the cops.
Yorpie is offline  
Old 02/11/2017, 23:02   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 256
Received Thanks: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorpie View Post
Alright, I understand what you're saying.
And thanks for the gift, it's that tool which I use to modify the files, the newest version is great!

I'll PM you soon so you can check out the cops.
Great ! I wait for your PM !
PS: Sorry for my unenglish post, Keyboard problem.
000NICOLAS935 is offline  
Old 03/14/2017, 18:17   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorpie View Post
Hey,
I've found these settings which set which driver level you need to be to unlock a heat level
Where are those ?
@
Logan629 is offline  
Old 03/14/2017, 22:23   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 256
Received Thanks: 64
Hi @

First, you need VL-TED 4.2, lestest version:

After, you need go on
"pursuitlevel"
"default"
all values are here.

For driver level, I Honestly don't know. Sorry...
000NICOLAS935 is offline  
Old 03/14/2017, 22:32   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 7
Hello @,

I've already made this mod but all I need to know is how to unlock heat level 5+

All heat levels work fine (cross corvette, banalised cars, pontiac gto and more)

Logan629 is offline  
Old 03/14/2017, 23:10   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 256
Received Thanks: 64
@
For now, we don't have any solution for unlock heat levels 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

But we are working on it
The priority thing we search:

-Unlock Heat levels 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.
-Make Rhino keep the chase after ram.
-Make Cops starting chase on freeroam. (Not sure at all about this one)
000NICOLAS935 is offline  
Old 03/15/2017, 03:31   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 371
Received Thanks: 320
You can start a freeroam pursuit on 2010 & 2011 offline servers, try to find some differences between this and last game builds.
Hypercycle is offline  
Old 03/15/2017, 07:36   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 256
Received Thanks: 64
@ We're working on differences between version, but thank you for your responce !
000NICOLAS935 is offline  
Old 03/15/2017, 16:05   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 302
Received Thanks: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypercycle View Post
You can start a freeroam pursuit on 2010 & 2011 offline servers, try to find some differences between this and last game builds.
lol...why didnt i thought about that...xD (comparing the attributes.bin files)
SpeedyDanny is offline  
Old 03/15/2017, 18:58   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 7
@ Vlted has been removed cos of a virus 'identity protection' with high gravity

Attention


Logan629 is offline  
Reply



« NFS World: Multiple stock versions for download. | Demo: "New" freeroam music »

Similar Threads
adding levels not working 5065
03/29/2016 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
adding levels not working after lvl 130: levexp.dat: 1 60 2 2 88 2 3 120 2 4 180 2 5 300 2 6 480 3 7 600 3



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.