Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 02:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Custom Community Cars Thread

Discussion on Custom Community Cars Thread within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 02/18/2017, 11:49   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 000NICOLAS935 View Post
@
Thank you !
It's 379FELIPE's persona, I just add some cars and fix some bug.
I will do my best for make you're mod the best !
If you want, I can try take a normal Dodge Charger And try do the exact model from heat 1 ?
You can do whatever you like. But we already have a heat 1 super bee featured. If you're willing to make anything, try making a replica car from any of the NFS games that we don't have currently.
Old 02/18/2017, 12:33   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benno4 View Post
You can do whatever you like. But we already have a heat 1 super bee featured. If you're willing to make anything, try making a replica car from any of the NFS games that we don't have currently.
Okay, no problem, I will create unfeatured car, Thank you !
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2017, 17:13   #63

@
Most of the cars has very bad surface where im putting the vinyls..and because of that the vinyls doesn't become how i want to be..i mean...i try to install a circle and i get something else..

Frist i wish to put the photos somewhere to be seen by everyone... to see what likes and how much.
And 1 last thing.....

Hope everyone like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonatas Franzen View Post
Hello guys i want to colaborate with you guys but i don't know how to edit HTML however i have much cars in my garage with vinils Look in the vídeo i have 190 CARS in my garage with vinils
very few of your cars i like...cant complain about mine xD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/18/2017, 23:10   #64

@

Very nice man, there's a few more there that I'd be happy to feature.

Could you kindly post the <vinyls> hash for the MW M3? I really want to add it to mine too.
Old 02/19/2017, 00:20   #65

Quote:
@

Very nice man, there's a few more there that I'd be happy to feature.

Could you kindly post the <vinyls> hash for the MW M3? I really want to add it to mine too.
hahahaha just cant believe it...every youtuber seen this car while i was working on it... even when i was not..(offline) everyone who knows to mod...asks me for vinyl xml code xD if you watch my today's stream done...you will find the file as text with the vinyls code and paint in description...but...thats just PROTOTYPE...dont expect to be fully made.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2017, 01:42   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyDanny View Post
hahahaha just cant believe it...every youtuber seen this car while i was working on it... even when i was not..(offline) everyone who knows to mod...asks me for vinyl xml code xD if you watch my today's stream done...you will find the file as text with the vinyls code and paint in description...but...thats just PROTOTYPE...dont expect to be fully made.
You still did a good job dude, I don't even know how you edited it when we cant add vinyls in the 2011 server and the MW M3 doesn't exist in the current version. I'll try and find your video soon.

You think I know how to mod dude? I know how to change numbers in xml files. Thats it lol

I found your stream on Youtube. There's no links.
Old 02/19/2017, 10:32   #67

Quote:
You still did a good job dude, I don't even know how you edited it when we cant add vinyls in the 2011 server and the MW M3 doesn't exist in the current version. I'll try and find your video soon.

You think I know how to mod dude? I know how to change numbers in xml files. Thats it lol

I found your stream on Youtube. There's no links.
well yesterday i have updated 3 times in a row to be sure the link will be there... but it seems there is a bug on youtube...even the edit button doesnt work for some time... anyways there is the link from the frist video with the bmw...(there are 2 videos) frist fast making the bmw and second updating it
And about edit...i used the latest version of nfsw using a temporary car change so i can make the vinyls for the version with the working skin...and pretty much worked (transfering the vinyls via xml)
Send me SS if the vinyls works for you.
Use the paint too.

My reaction when i finished the car 80% i was like...THIS CAR LOOKS SICK!! i have passed my expectations... (the front car i could not make it...because of the distorsions on the 3d studio in game)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/19/2017, 11:57   #68

@

Thanks man, appreciate it. I'll update you when I get around to testing it.

Car looks exactly like the photos you posted. I can take screenshots if you like but I don't think its necessary. Great work dude!
Old 02/19/2017, 12:50   #69

Quote:
@

Thanks man, appreciate it. I'll update you when I get around to testing it.

Car looks exactly like the photos you posted. I can take screenshots if you like but I don't think its necessary. Great work dude!
do a SS..
Just do it. at least to repay me.
Old 02/19/2017, 14:00   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyDanny View Post
do a SS..
Just do it. at least to repay me.
Alright. Though I can't get on my PC right now and its nearly midnight. I'll update this post in like 10 hours with screenshots.

Nevermind. I'm getting them now for you.

Photos are here:
Old 02/28/2017, 18:51   #71

elite*gold: 100
Here's one of the cars I wanted to do from a long time ago but I was lazy to start with (when the 1969 mustang boss became in-game cash and the original mustang RTR-X went to retirement from the car dealer back in the online days).

It's a paintjob resembling the RTR-X for the mustang boss 1969. It's important to mention that the wheels are not similar, the "RTR-X" badge on the front fenders has been as difficult as hell to make so I made them "mirrored" on both sides of the car to save time, and the vinyls are not exactly 100% accurate, but I am very happy with the overall look of the car as a whole .

Anyway, here are the photos:

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2017, 22:38   #72

Hope you guys like it.... you can find more of my cars here...

Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/09/2017, 00:08   #73

@

Very nice collection dude!
Old 03/11/2017, 10:18   #74

THE z4 Legend (in last version was removed from cash store)

@
Check this out my favorite car in the nfsw finaly got an image!!
Youtubers reaction: "Your car looks sick"
my reaction : again i passed my expectations..

Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/11/2017, 11:01   #75

@

Nice one man, looks awesome!