Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 09:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Custom Community Cars Thread

Discussion on Custom Community Cars Thread within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Custom Community Cars Thread

Hey guys!

So I've decided to start a thread for the Community Mod. Here, I will be posting updates and looking at submissions sent by the Community.

For anyone unaware of what the Community Mod is, it is a mod where I look at old personas for cool cars, copy the data for those cars, add all of them to one easy to download file and make them available for purchase in the Car Dealer. I also accept submissions from the Community. Please PM me if you have any cars that you'd like to submit or post them on the thread.

At this moment in time, It is me who decides which cars are featured in the Community Mod and which aren't. I maintain that the Community Mod is not mine, I am simply compiling the cars together to make them easily available for everyone to enjoy. I would like to somehow initiate a voting system so the Community decides what cars get featured. However, I don't know how I would do it yet.

Lets see what you have to show us!

As of right now, it is impossible to show the proper preview of the featured cars in the Car Dealer. Which is why I have posted photos of the featured cars to Imgur. Think of these as the preview you would see when you're deciding which car to buy from the dealer.

Preview Photos:

Most recent version of Custom Community Cars:
LAST UPDATE: 2/1/17
Thanks
7 Users
Old 11/13/2016, 20:51   #2

Sounds legit, or in case the car came quite wrong the the vinyl file or parts from the file, the creator can share to compensate and see how it look like was my Copy T, which after buying it comes equipped as a Zonda VIP (or the roadster if you want it detailed) instead looking similar to its american full electric cousin, the Tesla Roadster.

I hope this idea for upgrading the way it can be there will be succesful as all the versions
Old 01/02/2017, 05:31   #3

With all of this talk about possibly being able to play NFSW in it's Beta stage, I have been the most excited for the game as I've been in a long time. So today I am happy to release Custom Community Cars V6.5!

This update is for you, @. You're finally featured. Thank you for your submissions!

5 new cars have been added. These cars are:
- TRIMMED LP560-4 (Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder)
- V12 TOURING (Aston Martin V12 Vantage)
- 3.0 VINTAGE DRAG (Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 3.0)
- 8-BIT RX-7 (Mazda RX-7)
- CIRCUIT SPYDER (Porsche Boxster Spyder)

As always, here is the link to Preview Photos of these cars. They should be right on top of the page:

And here is the link to Custom Community Cars V6.5:

This is a small update. But I hope this will be enough to get the ball rolling on future updates.

Thanks!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2017, 00:52   #4

hello benno 4 can create the shop of the car need for speed mostwanted I would get the car if you mostwanted thanks in advance breast with lcmq

google trasletor bay happy new year to all
Old 01/11/2017, 02:32   #5

Hi Benno,
Are u looking for "Old" cars that were released by EA or are these cars just redesigned ones with custom vinyls etc?
Old 01/11/2017, 03:13   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBlakMask View Post
Hi Benno,
Are u looking for "Old" cars that were released by EA or are these cars just redesigned ones with custom vinyls etc?

There aren't really any "old" cars that we can add to the game. All cars that we can use are available now. Except for probably some Unlocalized String AI Cars.

I'm looking for redesigned cars with custom detail that I think the Community would enjoy being able to easily access. If you have any cars you'd like to submit, post a photo of your car here or send me a link via PM.

Please note that there's no guarantee that your car will be featured, but submissions are always appreciated!

@, I can't really answer your question as I'm not really sure what you're asking. Sorry.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2017, 03:23   #7

WOW ok awesome ill see what i can come up with maybe i can try contribute LOL.
(Slightly off topic) BUT Do u know if there is anyway we can take screenshots of our cars in safehouse but without all the displays etc(think theyre called HUDs) showing on the screen
Old 01/11/2017, 04:25   #8

I still have yet to make sets from my 3 drivers...

Mostly consists of:
cop cars
GSM line of cars
NFS4/5 replicas.
Some other trash mixed in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBlakMask View Post
BUT Do u know if there is anyway we can take screenshots of our cars in safehouse but without all the displays etc(think theyre called HUDs) showing on the screen
3.5 ways:

- Timing printscreen to trigger between menu transitions. (eg, when entering and exiting the vinyl editor)

- Alt-z to hide the HUD in free-roam.
(<3s to DigitalGuido for implementing it and mentioning it during the beta years ago... ^_^)
Combined with entering/exiting the safehouse.
Also works when booting up the game, as camera & car initializes from spawn point and teleports to safehouse.

- editing Flash *.gfx GUI elements. (Thanks to Hypercycle for mentioning this 2 years ago...)

- editing related texture bundles. (GFXTex.bin, IconsAchievementBadges.bin, etc) directly.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/11/2017, 05:08   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by N/A View Post
Meow.
If you have cars you'd like to submit, PM me your carslots.xml. I'm always interested in featuring more replica cars from old games!
Old 01/11/2017, 07:10   #10

Benno4 heres a simple Zonda Cop design i quickly banged up,
im just shareing so i know (and everyone else knows)what kind of standard is needed to participate in this project of yours.
I know u dont guarantee our cars would be added but im just "Fishing" so i know what kind of standard is acceptable so others or myself dont not waste hours of time designing "Unacceptable" rubbish LOL. i do personally think we should be seeking some sort of standard.

Pagani Zonda Highway Patrol V1.0
Old 01/11/2017, 07:21   #11

@

Thanks for the submission dude, I'm going to leave it for other community members to judge. What do we think of DaBlakMask's Zonda?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2017, 08:33   #12

Heres my first attempt at making an Australian Car LMAO i think i got it pretty close for a first attempt ;-)

BMW M3 GTS - Queensland Police

Link to the image i had as refererence to the real car

errorsor nitpicking at my own work LOL
*The badge on the door is completely incorrect but it was closest one i could find to use.
*It doesnt have "Police" on the Hood
QuickFixforNow: I might just remove the badge on the door and use that vinyl slot for Police vinyl on the hood
Old 01/12/2017, 12:37   #13

the car that I'd like to have in my driveway world

Old 01/12/2017, 12:41   #14

Hi @, I really love your concept I've installed it, and when I buy one of the custom cars, it don't work... Can you tell me why pleas ?

PS: the bug is when I buy one of your custom cars, it take my money, but I dont have the car on my garage
Can you help me pleas ?
Thanks !
Old 01/18/2017, 06:22   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 000NICOLAS935 View Post
Hi @, I really love your concept I've installed it, and when I buy one of the custom cars, it don't work... Can you tell me why pleas ?

PS: the bug is when I buy one of your custom cars, it take my money, but I dont have the car on my garage
Can you help me pleas ?
Thanks !
Hey man, you didn't add the new basket files. Check the install document in the Community Mod.