Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Other Online Games › Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 19:06

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



No music need help

Discussion on No music need help within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
No music need help

Hi there,

I just noticed that there's no music while playing when i'm using the soapbox server online that came with the installer, but when I'm using the offline version I have the music playing; is there any quick fix for that ?

Thanks in advance.
Amiisa is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiisa View Post
Hi there,

I just noticed that there's no music while playing when i'm using the soapbox server online that came with the installer, but when I'm using the offline version I have the music playing; is there any quick fix for that ?

Thanks in advance.
Music doesn't work in soapbox as of yet.
FastLife69 is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.