Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 18:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SoapBox standalone installer

Discussion on SoapBox standalone installer within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 06/03/2016, 23:52   #31

elite*gold: 0
Okay, I'm trying to play via LAN (ethernet cable) between 2 PCs

Host PC: Run both server and UDP, run soapbox.exe...all good.
Player: Only run soapbox.exe and SERVERERROR_FATAL_ERRORCODE_5

Didnt touch any IP data in shorcuts

This can be seriously noobish, but I dont figure what could be happening
Old 06/04/2016, 00:10   #32

@: Did you follow my "guide"? Then it should work with the second player coming into the game, too.
You just have to put the IPv4-address into the launcher-shortcut (replace localhost) on the "player" shortcut.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2016, 01:59   #33

Update before going to bed:

SERVER_ERROR_5 solved - Finally I've managed both Windows 10 to work with LAN (I knew that could be a cause; Home Group, changing net from public to private blah blah blah...) and the point @ mentioned above was necessary too: Player MUST put the host IPV4, thanks man!

SERVER_ERROR_7 happened too, but solved: Run everything as admin, disabling antivirus/firewall did the trick

Now I can see both players in lobby AND race everytime, but they dont look synced I dont know if this was caused by my network (open ports maybe??) or it's a normal bug at the moment...

Hope my info helps! ^^
Old 06/04/2016, 03:17   #34

@ With the additional UDP server, can you actually see other players? (See their cars moving, etc)

This looks really cool.
Old 06/04/2016, 03:48   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by leorblx View Post
@ With the additional UDP server, can you actually see other players? (See their cars moving, etc)

This looks really cool.
Can race 2 players in Lan. But not working every time.

moved to:

Old 09/27/2016, 07:45   #36

Any way to play with random people like it was before?
Old 05/09/2017, 14:41   #37

Where is the soapbox.exe??????????????????????????????
Old 06/16/2017, 02:34   #38

Hey Nilzao, I am aware the project has moved over to facebook, but I was looking for which ports to open up. Now, I see the ones you listed, but when creating the rule, is it for TCP or UDP?
Old 06/16/2017, 19:38   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromium Xenoplex View Post
Hey Nilzao, I am aware the project has moved over to facebook, but I was looking for which ports to open up. Now, I see the ones you listed, but when creating the rule, is it for TCP or UDP?
1337, 5222 tcp
9998 udp

Tags
installer, private, soapbox, udp