Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 16:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFSW private server project

Discussion on NFSW private server project within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 01/03/2017, 19:23   #571

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalebellota View Post
@ ok i have been reading about it and i got find some info in that video the file to edit is c/program files x86/NFS World/Game/Data/GLOBAL/gc.vaults/gpcore.bin i dont know what and where to change (anyway i dont need it i already have the modified file) but is right that file
One dude wrote that this mode is separately, but why it to you if in the last assembly with the server 1.9 it is?
In the same assembly there is mode on evil bots, has slightly yawned and will overtake you.
Old 01/03/2017, 20:09   #572

@ is cause the version 1.9 maybe has something that doesnt work fine with my graphic device I think, I dont know if can be by the mod for HQ or what, I tried lot of different settings and I couldn't fix yet that issue because if I back to the desktop or use any other window the colour in game suddenly changes and get low resolution as well, in the same way if I try to do any video recording the game gives me a white screen flash and finally get crash in the most part of everytime I tried to record, so that made me think about install the 1.8.3 version cause it doesn't make the same issue just adding these things what I like of that 1.9v and maybe that was the only thing that I didn't know how to do before. And I really like that auto-clock option in the 1.8.3 version.

PS: My graphic device is really bad, intel3000, so maybe thats the main reason and problem too
About the evil bots I did that team escape and at the end I had some lag cause was playing while recording so I made a few mistakes and one of them got overtake me! just take a look
thx 4 ur time bro

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2017, 21:00   #573

nice map image, can you share that here?
Old 01/03/2017, 21:15   #574

@ I only can share url images if I try to share any image file I get that message

You are fairly new, please note that images in your posts will not be shown until you reach a certain number of posts.

However the image is in that 1.3/1.9v that hlyab posted before u can find it in that folder NFS World\Game\Data\Media\map_textures\worldmap_textur e_mapgadget.png

@ These evil bots are the same than in the nfsw files on google drive? If not, how can I transfer/install that on a clean server? Thx
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2017, 10:32   #575

Quote:
[MENTION=6518472] @ These evil bots are the same than in the nfsw files on google drive? If not, how can I transfer/install that on a clean server? Thx
Install the pure server 1.8.3, and take the nfs.exe file from the DATA folder of the server 1.9 and there will be to you happiness and evil bots in addition, but the server 1.9 doesn't require phyton, and 1.8.3 it are necessary.
Quote:
@ is cause the version 1.9 maybe has something that doesnt work fine with my graphic device I think, I dont know if can be by the mod for HQ or what, I tried lot of different settings and I couldn't fix yet that issue because if I back to the desktop or use any other window the colour in game suddenly changes and get low resolution as well, in the same way if I try to do any video recording the game gives me a white screen flash and finally get crash in the most part of everytime I tried to record, so that made me think about install the 1.8.3 version cause it doesn't make the same issue just adding these things what I like of that 1.9v and maybe that was the only thing that I didn't know how to do before. And I really like that auto-clock option in the 1.8.3 version.
If the dark world press the shift+ keys f6 and there will be a clarification as standard usual graphics.

Feel a difference!!!

Mikhail Petrov
Has updated assembly, the maximum textures, archives of programs therefore the size of an installer became more, a large number of spendthrifts are added (bystry rivals, purchase of cars and productivity details on achievement of a certain level, the STANDART+ card, in command pursuits +3 bots, is removed classiness of races, i.e. rivals are selected under classiness of your car and many other things). after installation of a game there is a text document in which it is specified as it is correct to make everything, behind it the JAVA installation, the picture appears then as it is correct to put a patch for PYTHON, for some reason all pass this moment and installation of the python appears. You will make everything correctly, everything will work If it is necessary to someone in a game all wheelbarrows and details at once, just register a lot of money and level 60 in a launcher. Has checked assembly for working capacity, everything works perfectly. Two references server 1.8.3
1. -
2. -
but without online, offline only.

If U want.
#NFSWOffline_Моды
Left fashion from Moiks497 which turns an ordinary free pursuit into hell - clouds of jeeps rams, ordinary cops, traffic and so on.

How to establish: to download NFS-VltEd v2.1

Then to open the program, to open the attributes.bin file in the game/GLOBAL folder (make the copy just in case) then to press at the top of Mod Installer/Import, where to specify the file fashion.
Yes, it is difficult and what to do

My method of leaving from cops in a single pursuit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2017, 22:10   #576

@ thx 4 that caos mod, pursuit becomes epic

How can I remove the cops from freeroam and races in that 1.9?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/18/2017, 20:27   #577

hlyab вы можете загрузить файл copspeechdat_ru.big для меня?
Old 01/19/2017, 16:16   #578

Quote:
Originally Posted by Владимиром View Post
hlyab вы можете загрузить файл copspeechdat_ru.big для меня?
FOR THOSE WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO CHANGE LANGUAGE

1. Open the UserSettings.xml file the Way to the C:\Users\NAME PC\AppData\Roaming\Need for Speed World\Settings file

2. Find the line <language type="string"> EN </language> [LINE: 595]

3. Replace EN with RU

4. To keep!

--------------INFORMATION-------------
- EN - English
- PL - Polish
- DE - German
- FR - French
- RU is Russian
- PT - Portuguese
- ES - Spanish
- TH - Thai
- TR - Turkish
Old 01/20/2017, 06:36   #579

I need the file, not a guide how to configure the language. (I knew it since 2011 - such answer for none question mentioned)
Anyway, can you upload the file and link to me download? (Note: I'm requesting the file not a guide).
Old 01/20/2017, 08:49   #580

Quote:
Originally Posted by Владимиром View Post
I need the file
Question: "Why to you this file?"
Old 01/20/2017, 12:48   #581

@ do you you some french people have copied your work and now they try to develop their own server? They are asking for donations for a server... This should be ilegal... 1 more think, for me next year i'm the second year of informatic ingeniering and i will have a subject called net architecture.... UDP & TDP complete Classes... i hope i could help next year... :P At the botton the link of the french silly project.

webpage:
facebook:
Old 01/20/2017, 14:10   #582

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanjo1996 View Post
@ do you you some french people have copied your work and now they try to develop their own server? They are asking for donations for a server... This should be ilegal... 1 more think, for me next year i'm the second year of informatic ingeniering and i will have a subject called net architecture.... UDP & TDP complete Classes... i hope i could help next year... :P At the botton the link of the french silly project.

webpage:
facebook:
Yeah, aware of that. He has an account here with the name @ or whatever. He doesn't admit to using the server as the source. The license of the server is GPL so he HAS TO disclose that he is using that server as his base AND share his modified source code to the public. It is illegal, however, it's just a small side project so there won't be much to do.

By the way, he is asking for money to get 'powerful' servers, which means he has no idea how servers function or how much 'power' he needs. He will sink into obscurity in a few months, don't expect much from him.

EDIT: Look at him getting angry for not getting money lol
He also seems to think editing ChatGadget.gfx (it's a scaleform UI) requires 'skill'.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/20/2017, 14:19   #583

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanjo1996 View Post

webpage:
facebook:
Yes i know about that, i'm helping the guy behind it.

I just don't care, they are just kids trying to make nfsw work online.

They don't have skills to make it happen (yet).
Old 01/20/2017, 17:26   #584

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilzao View Post
They don't have skills to make it happen (yet).
Not skilled, or they're too lazy to search stuff up.
(And that laziness is the reason why delete system32 memes for Windows noobs are rampant...)
Old 01/20/2017, 21:50   #585

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
Yeah, aware of that. He has an account here with the name @ or whatever. He doesn't admit to using the server as the source. The license of the server is GPL so he HAS TO disclose that he is using that server as his base AND share his modified source code to the public. It is illegal, however, it's just a small side project so there won't be much to do.

By the way, he is asking for money to get 'powerful' servers, which means he has no idea how servers function or how much 'power' he needs. He will sink into obscurity in a few months, don't expect much from him.

EDIT: Look at him getting angry for not getting money lol
He also seems to think editing ChatGadget.gfx (it's a scaleform UI) requires 'skill'.
I find it hilarious how he thinks he needs "powerful" servers when it probably wouldn't take more than a DigitalOcean droplet to run the server. Unless they plan to have more than, like, 500 players on at a time, I doubt they even need "powerful" servers.
Thanks
1 User