Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 17:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFSW private server project

Discussion on NFSW private server project within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 09/27/2016, 18:48   #496

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hlyab View Post
Look video tutor
That does not help me because I don't have that DJ_Edyo's custom launcher which he is using on that video.
I have downloaded nfsw-srv.rar from here:

and private online server files from google drive (made by dev1ous):
Old 09/28/2016, 08:03   #497

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierupetteri View Post
That does not help me because I don't have that DJ_Edyo's custom launcher which he is using on that video.
I have downloaded nfsw-srv.rar from here:

and private online server files from google drive (made by dev1ous):
And what hinders to set two rolled into one both the server 1.9 and online/offline moreover and integrated in one launcher?
Old 09/28/2016, 08:48   #498

Quote:
And what hinders to set two rolled into one both the server 1.9 and online/offline moreover and integrated in one launcher?
I don't want to install it to my C-drive because it is already too full. And I can't change install directory during istallation of NSFWO v1.2. It just starts automatically to install to C-drive...

EDIT: I have now installed that v1.2 and everything is done by the manual. And still does not work. Just gives fatal error server error code 5...
Old 10/01/2016, 08:42   #499

Quote:
EDIT: I have now installed that v1.2 and everything is done by the manual. And still does not work. Just gives fatal error server error code 5...
Demolish v. 1.2, there is a server 1.8.3 and deliver v. 1.3, there is a server 1.9 with mods, without Python and with current version of Java, in case of installation disconnect the antivirus. Also there will be to you happiness.
Old 10/01/2016, 09:03   #500

Quote:
Demolish v. 1.2, there is a server 1.8.3 and deliver v. 1.3, there is a server 1.9 with mods, without Python and with current version of Java, in case of installation disconnect the antivirus. Also there will be to you happiness.
And where is that v1.3 supposed to be downloaded?
Old 10/01/2016, 09:26   #501

Quote:
And where is that v1.3 supposed to be downloaded?
Contents: the server 1.9, soap online/offline.
OneDrive
Mega
Yandex Disk

Tutor
Old 10/03/2016, 19:19   #502

Hi all¡¡ i've writen more than once on elitepvpers giving my opinions, etc of the need for speed world project. Just saying i'm amateur and i'm studying informatic ingeniering (1 year of the university) on my country spain (sorry for my english :P). Just remembering one thing about the NFSW and that was the long waits for entering a race.... And that maked me thought why that long waits? i've just thought one solution for the desync problem, the think that ingame there is a clock on the right bottom. if this clock would be sync in all pcs that are going to play the race, why not send the host a !ping to the others when the race is loaded and when the host receive the answer of their !ping (of the others players that have loaded correctly the race), in one minute (marked by the clock already sync in all pcs if is possible) start the race?? like the 1 or 2 min that sometimes i waited for starting the race....
Old 10/03/2016, 21:01   #503

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanjo1996 View Post
Hi all¡¡ i've writen more than once on elitepvpers giving my opinions, etc of the need for speed world project. Just saying i'm amateur and i'm studying informatic ingeniering (1 year of the university) on my country spain (sorry for my english :P). Just remembering one thing about the NFSW and that was the long waits for entering a race.... And that maked me thought why that long waits? i've just thought one solution for the desync problem, the think that ingame there is a clock on the right bottom. if this clock would be sync in all pcs that are going to play the race, why not send the host a !ping to the others when the race is loaded and when the host receive the answer of their !ping (of the others players that have loaded correctly the race), in one minute (marked by the clock already sync in all pcs if is possible) start the race?? like the 1 or 2 min that sometimes i waited for starting the race....
The long wait time before start race is just to wait ppl get into lobby, when lobby is full, the clock jump to T- 10 sec.

The clock sync is fixed in latest github master version.

The desync problem is in udp server implementation.

- udp handshake is not fully implemented, it's just a copy of a recorded race from official ea servers.
- bad checksum packets, the cracked nfsw.exe file jump the checksum verification, because udp-server don't know how to generate it, just fill with bytes 01:01:01:01.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/07/2016, 15:27   #504

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilzao View Post
- udp handshake is not fully implemented, it's just a copy of a recorded race from official ea servers.
Is it possible to retrieve needed data from LAN-races? (LAN-racing with SoapBox is 100% working... Or even on localhost...)
Old 10/07/2016, 16:40   #505

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypercycle View Post
Is it possible to retrieve needed data from LAN-races? (LAN-racing with SoapBox is 100% working... Or even on localhost...)
Need to reverse engineering nfsw.exe to see how it works.

I'm not good with these things, still need help.
Old 10/07/2016, 22:42   #506

Quote:
Contents: the server 1.9, soap online/offline.
OneDrive
Mega
Yandex Disk

Tutor
We downloaded that v1.3 and it still gives that same error 5...
Old 10/07/2016, 22:45   #507

new version 1.9.1 is out, check it
Old 10/08/2016, 10:34   #508

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabx24 View Post
new version 1.9.1 is out, check it
LOOOOOOOOOOL look this

I don't know as at whom, and I have no of the listed bugs, everything works without remarks and then all this still beta, bugs on any will be, here when there will be a release, here then it is possible to show.
Old 10/08/2016, 12:34   #509

Looks quiet interesting. But that is really lol. I still have version 1.8.3, the "Classic one". So I'll wait and see what happens in the next few months.
Still awesome to have the developers and community to work on the game.

Edit: My 333th post here - nice.
Old 10/08/2016, 12:50   #510

you guys still alive