Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 09:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS:W Installed Python&MitmProxy NO POWERSHELL

Discussion on NFS:W Installed Python&MitmProxy NO POWERSHELL within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb NFS:W Easy server instalation + Python&MitmProxy

How to easy install offline NFS:W whitout problem!
1)-Download&Install Java 2)--Download&Install Python&MitmProxyALL IN ONE
(make shure you wont change instalation directory!!!)
3)--- Download Server 1.74)-Start server and then start game(choose the games path C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts\Need For Speed World\Data-nfsw.exe
5)-NFSW Game files
-MediaFire -Mega P.S-Make shure you have all necessary windows update up to date!!!

-Tested on Windows 8.1
EDIT!
-Tested on fresh Windows 7 and works like a charm!

-Credits go to

-Any further questions i won't be answering!This is the easyest way to make everything run!!!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/08/2015, 18:43   #2

Before you say that.. I set up the offline server without powershell commands since 1.0 Alpha.
But I kept mum on it cause I did it on XP, don't want to install Powershell when I have Cygwin for Linux use, MS-Dos for Windows use. (Nothing for Mac, #SorryNotSorry)

As long as you know what you are doing, do google searches, and translate the commands into MS-Dos commands and Windows operations, you don't need the Powershell step from the start.

Kudos for making a guide for it though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2015, 20:03   #3

Working, thanks so much for posting this m8.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2015, 19:32   #4

I changed the post name for all those lazy to search through the forum and solve the Python&MitmProxy problem!
Also included Game files from devious!
Old 08/28/2015, 19:42   #5

Credits to VK?

Wow, we really need a Mod in this section.
Vk did nothing but steal the work being done here.

CREDITS TO BERKAY AND ALL INVOLVED ON PVP
fixed it for you
Old 08/28/2015, 20:04   #6

yea the Python&MitmProxy credit goes to that site sory for missunderstanding/missleading!
Old 08/28/2015, 20:20   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by peshe12357 View Post
yea the Python&MitmProxy credit goes to that site sory for missunderstanding/missleading!
Berkay is the one who made the Server Editor to begin with and that site stole his work.
IMHO, you have no right to be posting anything related to that site here.
If you actually believe people will pay him for something offered free here, by attempting to spam his site here, you are wasting your time.
I notice you have posted his version of the Python install in a few threads now.

You are lucky I have no authority or you would be banned.
There is no misunderstanding, that site is the only one you gave any credit to and hid it in spoilers.
Who you trying to fool?

BTW, that site did not create Python to begin with, yet you give him credit for it?
Old 08/28/2015, 20:32   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamermca View Post
Berkay is the one who made the Server Editor to begin with and that site stole his work.?
yeah i know,i'm not relating to any site nothing!
i know the story of the VK site and everything(don't take this personal)the fact that i gave credit is that the link in description for Python&MitmProxy comes from that site,thats all!
Besides Berkay didn't sayed anything about the link related to VK i posted or whatsoever!
All i'm trying to do here is to help others out with the server!nothing else,i'm no fan of VK or so!
Stop being arogant and sarcastic 'bout stuff ive posted and replied.
i'm not the "parents child" nor crying for anyones help,and i'm not on this site because of VK.
i hope you get my point gamermca
P.S i don't want to argue with you about this stupi/d thing you don't/want to understand.
hope you're happy now
Old 08/28/2015, 22:21   #9

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2015, 16:45   #10

I had just about given up on playing this ever again after having encountered many errors during dozens of attempted installs. Thank you so much to everyone involved in making it possible for us to keep playing after July And much thanks to whoever made the combined download as it is the reason I am actually able to finally play.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2015, 19:25   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelinaSkye View Post
I had just about given up on playing this ever again after having encountered many errors during dozens of attempted installs. Thank you so much to everyone involved in making it possible for us to keep playing after July And much thanks to whoever made the combined download as it is the reason I am actually able to finally play.
I'm glad it worked out for you!
Old 09/30/2015, 03:48   #12

if you want to install everything easy now, there is a new website that does everything now whit only one installer ! (all files at once and in order)

Check out there is a whole development on the website to give everyone involved in the project the needed credit so far whit the purpose to help and make an easy link to the community who want to keep playing NFSW whitout anything complicated !

Tested Whit Windows 7/8/10 and works like a charm !

(P.s if there is any request to be done on my re-pack/website or other, post it the the site official instead of spamming in the forums, il personally try to help my best whit this!)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2015, 18:35   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Edyo View Post
if you want to install everything easy now, there is a new website that does everything now whit only one installer ! (all files at once and in order)

Check out there is a whole development on the website to give everyone involved in the project the needed credit so far whit the purpose to help and make an easy link to the community who want to keep playing NFSW whitout anything complicated !

Tested Whit Windows 7/8/10 and works like a charm !

(P.s if there is any request to be done on my re-pack/website or other, post it the the site official instead of spamming in the forums, il personally try to help my best whit this!)

My first request would be to remove the muzic from website!!!
no offence i just don't like the way its's presented because of that muzic it starts playing whitout my consent.
a play pause button would be ok whitout muzic to be automatically started.

P.S is the first release you made good? or i need to replace it with the v1.1,cuz i want to save it on my Mega account and i want to delete the old release.
another thing is i don't own a Facebook acc anymore! i dislike them and won't ever create one again!
so if you could add a option where ppl can ask and respond questions would be perfect.
Old 10/01/2015, 17:19   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by peshe12357 View Post
My first request would be to remove the muzic from website!!!
no offence i just don't like the way its's presented because of that muzic it starts playing whitout my consent.
a play pause button would be ok whitout muzic to be automatically started.

P.S is the first release you made good? or i need to replace it with the v1.1,cuz i want to save it on my Mega account and i want to delete the old release.
another thing is i don't own a Facebook acc anymore! i dislike them and won't ever create one again!
so if you could add a option where ppl can ask and respond questions would be perfect.
I agree about the music part, and think it's safe to say that 99% of people do not like going to sites and have music automatically play and they have to find the player and pause it, only to have it restart upon switching pages.

I also agree about FB, I almost never even use mine, have not been on my twitter in years and I have a decent following list.

YT though, I will kill to have the ability to create a channel that went viral as the payout for that can range in the 6 figures easy.
Those viral gaming review channels got it going on big time, they get beta releases, the gaming companies send them top of the line free computers, xbox's, play stations all for free, and all they do is play the games, talk about them, and are raking in pure cash revenues.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2015, 16:34   #15

Thanks a lot!! You really helped me!!
Thanks
1 User