Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 11:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PLZ post your bugs/anything here!!

Discussion on PLZ post your bugs/anything here!! within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 10/19/2015, 23:39   #196

elite*gold: 0
after pirsuit ...
Old 10/20/2015, 05:46   #197

Quote:
Originally Posted by efsanereyiz View Post
after pirsuit ...
Pursuits
In the Server Folder.
Goto /www/nfsw/Engine.svc/event and open the 2 xml files.
Not the "events" folder, the "event" one.
Open each of the two files in notepad....(right click, open with notepad)
Find and replace <PersonaId>22418201</PersonaId with
<PersonaId>RELAYPERSONA</PersonaId> and save the files.

pursuits will finish then, an error in the server editor, simple fix
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/23/2015, 16:56   #198

Thanks Gamermca and VilleroyBoch, I'm a bit paranoic about this game and I'm sure all our efforts (including ***'s Son Berkay2578) will have a reward... well, just now I have a reward, just tunning and running my cars.
Maybe I didn't express myself properly in the last message (I'm not english speaker), I mean I can open and manage files, extract, install games from "alternative markets", etc., but when I open a XML file in Notepad++, I see a programmed-like sheet, with differents colours and a lot of "commands?" with a "<>" simbols. I don't know how o when I can include changes. Do I add things at the last line, start and finish lines with <>, etc? I ask for a tutorial, since I dont want bother anyone with this subject. Thanks again for your attention.
PS/ I forgot, now I can play solo escapes!!!
Old 10/24/2015, 06:01   #199

can anyone add the iforged style a 21 inch rims??????????
there are two 20inch version in the game,but no 21 inch version
Old 10/25/2015, 03:15   #200

elite*gold: 16
I've received server code error or something... Forgot to save it as a screenshot I will wait iand do save it if this happens again. just something like server_error_code and some number.
Old 11/03/2015, 13:43   #201

Hi everybody,i have a problem with my Xbox 360 wired controler.so i tryed to play the Offline version of NFSW and it seems it doesnt work!i've beenlooking through the forum but i couldnt find anything,so i am writting here and maybe someone could help me or give me a clue of what i could do.
P.S i have instaled ,but stil nothing,the controler is working with other games i have whitout problem though.
Old 11/04/2015, 05:48   #202

Quote:
Originally Posted by peshe12357 View Post
Hi everybody,i have a problem with my Xbox 360 wired controler.so i tryed to play the Offline version of NFSW and it seems it doesnt work!i've beenlooking through the forum but i couldnt find anything,so i am writting here and maybe someone could help me or give me a clue of what i could do.
P.S i have instaled ,but stil nothing,the controler is working with other games i have whitout problem though.
I use Xpadder, works flawlessly
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2015, 18:07   #203

my mitmproxy get error
cant run perfectly
and always make error 5

before i use 1,7 and start server and got 3 CMD windows but 1 closed fastly
and i check using 1.0
and i found dat error make error 5 its from mitmproxy cant runt perfectly

G:\NFSW SERVER\beta 1.0>C:\Python27\Scripts\mitmdump.exe -p 1337 -R http2http://
localhost:7331/
usage: mitmdump-script.py [options] [filter]
mitmdump-script.py: error: argument -R/--reverse: Invalid server specification:
http2http://localhost:7331/
Old 11/08/2015, 20:01   #204

Error 5, same as everyone else. Reinstalled everything using the admin privileges everywhere humanly possible. Pretty sure mitmproxy is installed right because I was able to mess with it through the cmd. The only point of failure I can come up with is ez_setup. Does it have to be run from a certain location or something? I just ran it from downloads.

Also zhillan, where did you get that log message? An actual exception log or something would help figure this out a lot faster
Old 11/09/2015, 02:17   #205

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodahooda View Post
Error 5, same as everyone else. Reinstalled everything using the admin privileges everywhere humanly possible. Pretty sure mitmproxy is installed right because I was able to mess with it through the cmd. The only point of failure I can come up with is ez_setup. Does it have to be run from a certain location or something? I just ran it from downloads.

Also zhillan, where did you get that log message? An actual exception log or something would help figure this out a lot faster
i just copied from log from CMD until mitmproxy.bat got error

still fatalerror error 5
u get a solution?
Old 11/09/2015, 07:52   #206

DL-ed the game from the Mega link, installed everything and carefully followed the readme (even downgraded to java 8u45) and I'm getting Error 5. Using Server beta 1.7. The game is installed in D:/Program Files (x86) if that makes any diference. I've no Game Launcher as the laptop was just freshly reformatted.

any ideas what's causing Error 5?
Old 11/10/2015, 04:37   #207

Mitmproxy is causing error 5, since it is not installing correctly for some people.
Old 11/11/2015, 11:44   #208

How can I know if Mitmproxy is installed correctly?
Old 11/11/2015, 16:50   #209

bugg

Hi,i have 2 problems.When i try to start the servers with server editor,this error appear.One is black with nothing.
I start the game with 0-host,work fine,enter in the game.The game has started and this error appear,my name and my achievements dont appear .Enter in the safehouse,everything its fine.Now,when i want to put a bodykit appear this error and the game dont save nothing on this car .When i close the aftermarkets shop this car appear (Aston martin),not my lotus elise.Same problem when i want to buy a new car from car dealer,same car appear.I have server version 1.7.Do you know where is the problem .Sorry for my bad english.Thank you
Old 11/11/2015, 18:08   #210

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicusorcostin View Post
Hi,i have 2 problems.When i try to start the servers with server editor,this error appear.One is black with nothing.
I start the game with 0-host,work fine,enter in the game.The game has started and this error appear,my name and my achievements dont appear .Enter in the safehouse,everything its fine.Now,when i want to put a bodykit appear this error and the game dont save nothing on this car .When i close the aftermarkets shop this car appear (Aston martin),not my lotus elise.Same problem when i want to buy a new car from car dealer,same car appear.Do you know where is the problem .Sorry for my bad english.Thank you
Incearca cu serveru asta
Eu nu am nici un bug in serveru asta!cel putin nu am descoperit inca!BAFTA