Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 23:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World Offline Developement Thread

Discussion on NFS World Offline Developement Thread within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 05/02/2016, 01:10   #1831

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs_fan View Post
Wow, this is really amazing. Just 9 posts, but registered in 2011.

But the real "wow" goes to your performance parts. Looks really amazing on the cars (great thing that they are really working).

Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing these nice things with us.
Hehe thanks, you're very kind . I admit that I haven't been active posting since then, and now since my gaming pc died a few months ago (I got lucky to use my parents one these days hehe), I've been more of the kind of people who see the conversations here from outside but, when I have done something I consider interesting or I happen to have something someone needs, I'm the kind of people who doesn't keep it to himself and shares it
Old 05/02/2016, 22:46   #1832

elite*gold: 0
Guys, I dunno why, but I can't use powerups in 1.8.3 version of server. Neither keyboard nor cursor works. What is the problem?
Old 05/02/2016, 23:20   #1833

I had the same problem. Just make a fresh installation of the server and then it sould work.
Hope that helped so far.

Edit: My 222 post, yay!
Old 05/04/2016, 02:19   #1834

If some is comling and found something interesting for audios as the Radio Chatter and the BGM can tell me because I'm looking the way to add the coments of DJ Stryker from Burnout 3 or DJ Ken Ayugai from Ridge Racer V

For hear in the case of the 2nd one on some monets (Exploring or in Event) You can hear the car screaming on the night here
Old 05/04/2016, 21:01   #1835

Sparki, how did you enable the misc slot itself?
Old 05/04/2016, 21:17   #1836

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaratha View Post
just scroll down on the parts in the performance shop located at the left of the screen.
Old 05/04/2016, 22:00   #1837

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaratha View Post
In addition to what Berkay2578 said, there is one curious thing about these parts, and it is that it's not possible to put the misc parts by dragging them on their slot, they must be dragged on the car in order for them to be used. I think that happens because they were not meant to be used (W.I.P. that got scrapped at some point of development long time ago...)
Old 05/04/2016, 22:31   #1838

Berkay2578 any news of the private server? I know is work in progress but you can tell any detail?
Old 05/05/2016, 04:34   #1839

Hi, its possible to remove weelie bars from drag body kits?
Old 05/05/2016, 10:08   #1840

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparki999 View Post
In addition to what Berkay2578 said, there is one curious thing about these parts, and it is that it's not possible to put the misc parts by dragging them on their slot, they must be dragged on the car in order for them to be used. I think that happens because they were not meant to be used (W.I.P. that got scrapped at some point of development long time ago...)
Seems you did some pretty good work with the misc parts. I will certainly use them (once I get a new graphics card, current one died...)
Misc were never cut from the development. Before the car classes came, the tier system existed. And misc parts was one way to tune your car. EA said they will remove them once the change will happen, but you know, EA things, not only they didn't remove the slot, but they left all parts in the game files. Good for us I guess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandrelizard View Post
Hi, its possible to remove weelie bars from drag body kits?
No.
---------------------------

Since my graphics card died, I can't do a lot for the car dealer. I will just make a list, send it to Benno to price the cars and I will be fixing current basket files, correcting some stuff in the catalog etc. Apart from that, I managed to make some cop cars have normal handling, performance etc. so now you can actually add performance parts on them. The only problem is that there is no audio entry in them, so no engine sound....

Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/05/2016, 10:18   #1841

Wow, that looks quite interesting.
Sry for the graphics card (dame happended to me, 1 month ago).
But I just got a new one - a better one and the game looks more fluent.

Hope you have a backup from the most important data. I save all things on an external hard drive to make sure all data isn't on the hard drive from the computer.
Old 05/05/2016, 10:18   #1842

Quote:
Since my graphics card died, I can't do a lot for the car dealer. I will just make a list, send it to Benno to price the cars and I will be fixing current basket files, correcting some stuff in the catalog etc. Apart from that, I managed to make some cop cars have normal handling, performance etc. so now you can actually add performance parts on them. The only problem is that there is no audio entry in them, so no engine sound....
The fact that you can even add parts to AI cop cars like that is amazing. Great work dude!

Feel free to send through the list whenever it's ready. I'm really looking forward to this!

EDIT: Not too sure what Audio Entry is, but may I suggest collecting sounds from other cars and adding them to cars without sound? The car in your photo is a Vauxhall (Holden where I'm from) but we have a proper Vauxhall car in the game. Having the same sound being used on a different car is still better than no sound at all.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2016, 10:36   #1843

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benno4 View Post
The fact that you can even add parts to AI cop cars like that is amazing. Great work dude!

Feel free to send through the list whenever it's ready. I'm really looking forward to this!

EDIT: Not too sure what Audio Entry is, but may I suggest collecting sounds from other cars and adding them to cars without sound? The car in your photo is a Vauxhall (Holden where I'm from) but we have a proper Vauxhall car in the game. Having the same sound being used on a different car is still better than no sound at all.
Actually the car in the photo is '05 Pontiac GTO, exclusive to police department in NFS World .
EDIT: Found the audio entry, "installed" some sounds but in game there is nothing. Tested both Vauxhall's and Viper's sounds, none of them work. I will take a deeper look. I'm either missing something obvious, or I need to do something more to make the sound work.
Old 05/05/2016, 10:55   #1844

Hahahaha, it is Pontiac. That was silly of me. Vauxhall is British and Pontiac is American.

I'm ashamed of myself for that one...
Old 05/05/2016, 22:43   #1845

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkdk View Post
Actually the car in the photo is '05 Pontiac GTO, exclusive to police department in NFS World .
EDIT: Found the audio entry, "installed" some sounds but in game there is nothing. Tested both Vauxhall's and Viper's sounds, none of them work. I will take a deeper look. I'm either missing something obvious, or I need to do something more to make the sound work.
And what about borrow the sound from the UC GTO then? becuase I use that one and sounds