Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 22:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Safest and Fastest way to earn IGC....??

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Safest and Fastest way to earn IGC....??

Im planning to start NFSW again after almost an year...so my question to you all is that What is the fastest and the safest way to earn IGC...??
I heard that the legendary "pursuit bot" is no longer working and gets you banned...

Please help....

Thanks in advance



kalabhalu is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 76
Received Thanks: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalabhalu View Post
Im planning to start NFSW again after almost an year...so my question to you all is that What is the fastest and the safest way to earn IGC...??
I heard that the legendary "pursuit bot" is no longer working and gets you banned...

Please help....

Thanks in advance
max pursuit mods and enter a te and grind away with version 23 gmz, or set up a new clean account and use same method without gmz bot this way you get to keep all the cars you grind for .


TheNenheb is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNenheb View Post
max pursuit mods and enter a te and grind away with version 23 gmz, or set up a new clean account and use same method without gmz bot this way you get to keep all the cars you grind for .
You mean to say that .....use the Team escape bot from the gmz hack/trainer??...btw which version is safer v24 or v23?? And does it matter how much i use it?? Will it get me higlighted if i use it for hours???
kalabhalu is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 255
Received Thanks: 31
I use v23 for a long time and I didn't get banned . I used it for 12 hours and I'm still ok


Punnish3r is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 426
Received Thanks: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalabhalu View Post
Im planning to start NFSW again after almost an year...so my question to you all is that What is the fastest and the safest way to earn IGC...??
I heard that the legendary "pursuit bot" is no longer working and gets you banned...

Please help....

Thanks in advance
Hmmm lets see...
The fastest and the safest way to earn cash and not get banned is :
To play fair.
You can race or do team escapes or pursuits and guess what you will not get banned.
Power by
EA Games the best idiots in town.
Agresiv is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
But the TE bot is very slow when used with ibot.v3 drag bot...just gives 12k after finishing the TE...
kalabhalu is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 87
Received Thanks: 12
I preffer using v23, it takes the actual time you ended the TE, meanwhile you can also race, and because the incoming is relatively slow, NFS might not assume you.
Also used v22, not banned cz of it, but i think it should be used more carefully, i did like 100 - 200 per day (2-3 random days), and it's doing 1 TE per minute.
I've also read its possible to use ibot with v24, but i haven't tested.
katasuki is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 255
Received Thanks: 31
You want the safest way , but you don't like v23 cuz it's to slow . People never get pleased /
Punnish3r is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 24
I use this. NFSW Hack v1594 V24...........PageDown TE x3 Reward
greeneye63 is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,201
Received Thanks: 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneye63 View Post
I use this. NFSW Hack v1594 V24...........PageDown TE x3 Reward
Is good but remember that tex3 is a hack,not a bot. So you must driver yourself manually and only reward will be x3. IS NOT A TE-BOT
Malware442 is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malware442 View Post
Is good but remember that tex3 is a hack,not a bot. So you must driver yourself manually and only reward will be x3. IS NOT A TE-BOT

Oh...so finally!! I was wondering why was I getting only 12k.... it doesnt work with the drag bot from ibot v3....
kalabhalu is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,201
Received Thanks: 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalabhalu View Post
Oh...so finally!! I was wondering why was I getting only 12k.... it doesnt work with the drag bot from ibot v3....
x3 is only for TE. It patch some stuffs in TE area. You can do drag,races...all you want but will not work -> works only for TE!
Malware442 is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malware442 View Post
x3 is only for TE. It patch some stuffs in TE area. You can do drag,races...all you want but will not work -> works only for TE!

Im still confused...I started farming today and as you said x3 TE rewards are won only if you drive manually...so I drove High stakes manually and after finishing I got 7590$ with x3 TE on(Red) and next time I did the same thing with x3 TE off but again I got 7590$ So Im not able to understand what exactly does x3 TE reward do?? gives x3 cash or what?? Please help me clear this confusion....
kalabhalu is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,201
Received Thanks: 557
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalabhalu View Post
Im still confused...I started farming today and as you said x3 TE rewards are won only if you drive manually...so I drove High stakes manually and after finishing I got 7590$ with x3 TE on(Red) and next time I did the same thing with x3 TE off but again I got 7590$ So Im not able to understand what exactly does x3 TE reward do?? gives x3 cash or what?? Please help me clear this confusion....
yes ... it said that you won 7590$ , but after clicking next button,look at your IGC to see that it increased with over 22k$ (7590$x3) ...
Malware442 is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 24
x3 money
x3 rep
x3 achievement


greeneye63 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
which refferal service is the safest and fastest?
i would like to purchase 50 refs, but im afraid of getting banned lol, can you guys recommend a safe seller from epvp?
8 Replies - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions
BEST ELOBOOST EUW/NE CHEAPEST FASTEST SAFEST [150POSITIVE TBM]
closed
0 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[Selling] Selling cheapest, fastest, and safest wow gold!
Cheapest, fastest, and safest wow us gold is our foundation of foothold! Click the following link to proceed: Buy Cheap World of Warcraft EU...
1 Replies - World of Warcraft Trading
[Selling] Selling cheapest, fastest, and safest wow gold!
We are a professional company for offering wow gold all over the world, cheapest, fastest, and safest wow us gold is our foundation of foothold! ...
1 Replies - World of Warcraft Trading
WTS DIABLO3 EU GOLD - cheapest&safest&fastest -
Hi! I've got stock @ EU , you cant find cheaper , safer , faster seller than me! Test me! skype: damnosaurus01 msn: damnosaurus hotmail com ...
11 Replies - Diablo 3 Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.