can anybody provide the drivername of their banned accounts? i want to check what kind of response i get when i try to get record info from the world servers. thanks.
I personally need 25 more DP for Bugatti, after I unlock it, I'll abuse some more cheats/get banned, then I can give u the name.
Gotta wait 1 more IGC rotation to complete collector reward
How many names you need?
just one. but you shouldnt blow ur bugatti account. i just remembered i can go TE on an alternate LOL try to get that banned. i guess itl also help prove that TE bot does get you banned.
Was testing autofinish with a new account, AIO autofinish a few days ago, nothing happened... Login that account today and perma banned.
How ever on my main account, I used AIO autofinish, tankmode, literally all the hacks repeatedly(TE bot farming for months) - but this has not been recently, over a month ago - This account is still working.
Note:
Cheating now - banned
Cheated in past, but not cheating now = Not banned, only stats ban.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lingo1244
just one. but you shouldnt blow ur bugatti account. i just remembered i can go TE on an alternate LOL try to get that banned. i guess itl also help prove that TE bot does get you banned.
I can't say I care too much about this game, I like NFS games but this one sucks. I am only here because Gamespy shutdown and I lost like 6 favorite online games.
Waiting for Star Wars Battlefront III... being made by EA
I think the driver name for my testing account that got banned was "NOFUXGIVEN" or "NOOFUXGIVEN" Chicane US
Made it few days ago, used AIO, banned.
Edit, failed to see that you need the email/password, I don't wanna give it out now , just that type of person but if the driver name helps, more power to you.
I think the driver name for my testing account that got banned was "NOFUXGIVEN" or "NOOFUXGIVEN" Chicane US
Made it few days ago, used AIO, banned.
Edit, failed to see that you need the email/password, I don't wanna give it out now , just that type of person but if the driver name helps, more power to you.
o.O i just need the driver name haha.
update: yup no driver match for you either. oddly i can pull up your last login date though. weird...