Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

If NFSW get any kind of patch,will the cheating stop?

Discussion on If NFSW get any kind of patch,will the cheating stop? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 09/23/2014, 03:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lingo1244 View Post
gwd dammit not this pay2win thing again...
I think he was dropped on his head at birth and dosent realize that games are made for making money with out money no game I bet he even thinks DLC are pay2win to
Old 09/23/2014, 13:55   #17

Anyhow, if you guys follow the official EA forums, you know that there has been a huge turn of waters lately regarding NFSW. A development new team has been put in charge of NFSW, and they are working on it again.

In the past 2 weeks lots of things happened to NFSW: returned cars, 2 IGC rotations, Oktoberfest car + event, and so on.

In the forums, developers have stated that the next thing they'll focus on are us, the cheaters (all of us who just use the tools are cheaters, only the developers can be called hackers).

So, they are reviving the game, which is great. It might be possible that a new patch is on the horizon, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2014, 17:04   #18

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver IO View Post
Anyhow, if you guys follow the official EA forums, you know that there has been a huge turn of waters lately regarding NFSW. A development new team has been put in charge of NFSW, and they are working on it again.

In the past 2 weeks lots of things happened to NFSW: returned cars, 2 IGC rotations, Oktoberfest car + event, and so on.

In the forums, developers have stated that the next thing they'll focus on are us, the cheaters (all of us who just use the tools are cheaters, only the developers can be called hackers).

So, they are reviving the game, which is great. It might be possible that a new patch is on the horizon, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
new patch = updated hacks. They need to scramble/rewrite the whole thing to make it not possible for the hacks to be updated.[Tho even after that hacks can be updated.] Hence, they'll just *ban* cheaters and do nothing against hackers.
Old 09/23/2014, 19:22   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
new patch = updated hacks. They need to scramble/rewrite the whole thing to make it not possible for the hacks to be updated.[Tho even after that hacks can be updated.] Hence, they'll just *ban* cheaters and do nothing against hackers.
Here you are right.
So AOB scann will not work only if they rewrite the wholse stuff,remake the match for whole stuff in game , so the bytes will change.
I dont think they could stop...maybe simple things but not all.