Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 21:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

There is any way to ... ?

Discussion on There is any way to ... ? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
There is any way to ... ?

Hey guys . There is any way to improve my NFSW graphics? I want to be more shiny , and also more clear . Can anybody help me?
Old 07/03/2014, 00:05   #2

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
There was some enb going around the net, might be what you ask.
EDIT:
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/03/2014, 14:36   #3

elite*gold: 0
yes thats what I had installed
gives amazing graphics, much sharper and detailed textures
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/03/2014, 20:28   #4

Thanks for you replyes. I will use that . Let's see what i will do .
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/03/2014, 21:54   #5

If you want to manually edit your graphic configuration, you can follow this guide.

It's not simple like A,B,C, but it's nice to see how you can have really good graphic from the game itself, instead of using the poor presettings that EA has choosen for all of us.
Personally i use this method.

This is the link to the discussion in
Old 07/05/2014, 20:28   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wercoil View Post
If you want to manually edit your graphic configuration, you can follow this guide.

It's not simple like A,B,C, but it's nice to see how you can have really good graphic from the game itself, instead of using the poor presettings that EA has choosen for all of us.
Personally i use this method.

This is the link to the discussion in
I checked it but this tutorial is really old from 2011... the most functions, which were hidden, are not listed anymore ... maybe they removed it a long time ago
Old 07/07/2014, 01:05   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXx_M1NDFAQQ3R_xXx View Post
I checked it but this tutorial is really old from 2011... the most functions, which were hidden, are not listed anymore ... maybe they removed it a long time ago
The functions are hidden until you change the number in this string with "5": <performancelevel Type="int">number</performancelevel>

The number can be 0, 1, 2, 3 or 4, it depends on the graphic settings you have inside the game.

The video configuration is at the bottom of the UserSettings.xml file.

I'm still using it right now, and it works fine

Just to clarify (as i told it's NOT really easy):
- start the game, enter the video configuration and set your preferred resolution, brightness, etc etc, then exit the game.
- Right click the UserSettings.xml and choose "Edit"
- change <performancelevel Type="int">number</performancelevel> to <performancelevel Type="int">5</performancelevel>
- save and exit
- start the game again, enter world and close the game
- Now you can see all the video settings and you can edit whatever you want.

I suggest you to save a copy of both your original and edited UserSettings.xml files because changing the resolution from inside the game will mess it up, loosing your personal configuration.
In case you make a mistake, the game will write up a new UserSettings.xml file, this means all your settings (power ups, windows position, etc) will be resetted as well, here a copy of the original file can help.

In any case you will NOT loose anything, so don't be afraid to use the guide i've linked.
Old 07/07/2014, 13:28   #8

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by wercoil View Post
The functions are hidden until you change the number in this string with "5": <performancelevel Type="int">number</performancelevel>

The number can be 0, 1, 2, 3 or 4, it depends on the graphic settings you have inside the game.

The video configuration is at the bottom of the UserSettings.xml file.

I'm still using it right now, and it works fine

Just to clarify (as i told it's NOT really easy):
- start the game, enter the video configuration and set your preferred resolution, brightness, etc etc, then exit the game.
- change <performancelevel Type="int">number</performancelevel> to <performancelevel Type="int">5</performancelevel>
- save and exit
- start the game again, enter world and close the game
- Now you can see all the video settings and you can edit whatever you want.

I suggest you to save a copy of both your original and edited UserSettings.xml files because changing the resolution from inside the game will mess it up, loosing your personal configuration.
In case you make a mistake, the game will write up a new UserSettings.xml file, this means all your settings (power ups, windows position, etc) will be resetted as well, here a copy of the original file can help.

In any case you will NOT loose anything, so don't be afraid to use the guide i've linked.
I had a control panel that was reallly buggy but it did what you and the guide explained automatically with a user interface. Want me to recode it?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2014, 16:05   #9

It wasn't really hard I understood it but I forgot to change the number to 5 ^^...

Looks awesome with the additional Settings + ENB Mod and a brightness of 60%
Old 07/07/2014, 20:04   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
I had a control panel that was reallly buggy but it did what you and the guide explained automatically with a user interface. Want me to recode it?
It can be a good and useful idea but i wonder how many people will use this tool? I would mind if you wasted your time for nothing...... nowadays time is precious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXx_M1NDFAQQ3R_xXx View Post
It wasn't really hard I understood it but I forgot to change the number to 5 ^^...

Looks awesome with the additional Settings + ENB Mod and a brightness of 60%
I'm pleased you are satisfied
In my config i've also disabled the motion blur effect, i really hate it, and this is the reason that pushed me to find how to change the video settings of this game.
Old 07/07/2014, 21:33   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
If its not hard for ya, that would be great, thanks
There is one posted in that official EA thread but its buggy, i max everything but graphics are really bad :/
Old 07/09/2014, 14:03   #12

you need to start off with maximum download settings, when you open launcher open settings change to maximum, then go in game change setttings to max, then there you have it nice graphics ;p
Old 07/09/2014, 14:30   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwilly275 View Post
you need to start off with maximum download settings, when you open launcher open settings change to maximum, then go in game change setttings to max, then there you have it nice graphics ;p
we all know that anyway
Old 07/10/2014, 11:22   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwilly275 View Post
Already done this