It works perfect...
1) If you do that you will probably get an auto-tempban. Its more secure at 7 sec
2) It can't be faster since its in MP
All in one I'd call it the perfect Bot, its the first Bot which can run around 3 days without a break and it does work fine compare with the GMZ Hack and so it does with its crash hack.
No, you simply just need to activate the GMZ hack with the crash hack enabled. If you did that just start this bot.
It did 700 MP races for me so far, without any problems for sure...
Because it would be useless?
I only cheat for the achievements. I mostly got every IGC achievement in the Game, only World and Drag Racer missing, and if these are done I will stop using cheats. (Well I will still use the parts bot)
and 1 bigest thing in that bot that u must check ure car in every 10 min , i m makeing S class events so cars originaly is A , it breaks in 7 - 10 min , sooo need fix for it
and 1 bigest thing in that bot that u must check ure car in every 10 min , i m makeing S class events so cars originaly is A , it breaks in 7 - 10 min , sooo need fix for it
Than fix it. Say thanks or don't use it if you don't like it. If you can't make a hack or a bot than don't cryin'.