Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help Pls ?

Discussion on Help Pls ? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Help Pls ?

How to know which races are high drop rate for u ? like my friend play High stakes and underground in one hour he may win almost 5 parts ( AWSOME ONES ) so like i wanna know which are mine so i play them
Old 01/05/2014, 02:54   #2

Is a matter of luck and how the server gives you parts
Old 01/05/2014, 17:59   #3

elite*gold: 2
It's totally random, i am also wondering if good times receieve better parts
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/05/2014, 18:51   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by aly1234 View Post
It's totally random, i am also wondering if good times receieve better parts
NO nothing defines what parts you get. The parts/powerups/aftermarketparts you get are already ready for you when you start the race so thats why you can use autofinish and get that item that was made dor winning that race. So basicly you ust need to finish and you will get the sae part.
But If you think that if the server gives you ultra part and you can get 8th place and win it then no. server creates rewards like a reward for gold card, reward for silver, bronze and that ystery one, so if you use autofinish you get 1 place all the time and that makes you get servers best created reward for you.

I know I wrote many things and I I think it is quite tricky to understand from what I have written so please dont udge me English is not my primary language so bare with me
Old 01/05/2014, 18:54   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by doviss604 View Post
NO nothing defines what parts you get. The parts/powerups/aftermarketparts you get are already ready for you when you start the race so thats why you can use autofinish and get that item that was made dor winning that race. So basicly you ust need to finish and you will get the sae part.
But If you think that if the server gives you ultra part and you can get 8th place and win it then no. server creates rewards like a reward for gold card, reward for silver, bronze and that ystery one, so if you use autofinish you get 1 place all the time and that makes you get servers best created reward for you.

I know I wrote many things and I I think it is quite tricky to understand from what I have written so please dont udge me English is not my primary language so bare with me
I understand all you wrote , and i realised that this thing is true. My memory is kinda overloaded now , and i couldn't remember this . I read all you wrote past 2 years ago , i think.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2014, 20:18   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by aly1234 View Post
I understand all you wrote , and i realised that this thing is true. My memory is kinda overloaded now , and i couldn't remember this . I read all you wrote past 2 years ago , i think.
Aly Can u create a tool that makes u know what u will get i think it kinda can read scripts so is it impossible ?
Old 01/05/2014, 20:24   #7

elite*gold: 600
The Black Market: 200/0/0
since it is totally random , I guess its impossible.
Old 01/05/2014, 21:07   #8

Nope , it's impossible to do a tool to control your drop parts. I can't , i know for sure.
Old 01/05/2014, 23:28   #9

no u understood me wrong i dont want to choose i want to know what would ii get like i start dis race i open tool there is a button u press says INFO u press it it tells u what nfsw wll make u get so if i get **** thing u can lev and win time ...
Old 01/06/2014, 00:15   #10

i think its unlikely EA predetermines what you will win before you cross the finish line.

the most probably flow of events is: finish race -> notify EA server -> EA server generates prize and records in server logs -> send prize information back to user -> game displays what you won
Old 01/06/2014, 00:30   #11

You receive your reward after the very first 5 seconds of the race, that's how it is, that's how it was and that's how it will be. You can't hack or create tools to display what you got or could you.. is pointless to serious ''hack'' this crappy game and risk to have problems from a game..