You last visited: Today at 00:50
Advertisement
Free car
Discussion on Free car within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.
12/30/2013, 11:34
#1
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 1
Free car
is there any other way to get a GOOD a/s clas car wihh hacks like CCX? i got the ccx achievment edition , can i get anyother car instead of the CCX?
12/30/2013, 11:37
#2
elite*gold: 65
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,065
Received Thanks: 385
The Lamborghini LP550-2 Valentino Balboni by installing 250 pro+ parts!
12/30/2013, 11:54
#3
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 1
which is better? ccx or lambo valentino? and if lambo is best what hack can i use to get lambo val?
12/30/2013, 12:16
#4
elite*gold: 65
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,065
Received Thanks: 385
CCX is better. Use Bot-A-Lot for TE and hope for Pro & Ultraparts!
12/30/2013, 13:07
#5
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,201
Received Thanks: 564
Quote:
Originally Posted by
NFS:World
CCX is better. Use Bot-A-Lot for TE and hope for Pro & Ultraparts!
yes ..but ultra parts are very rare
...
12/30/2013, 14:43
#6
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 1
team escape me wile running in 2 windows with sandiebox it doesnt srart to do team escape , any other prog instead of SANDIEBOX to open multi games
12/30/2013, 16:37
#7
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 24
valentino is better CCx sucks
12/30/2013, 17:01
#8
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 114
Received Thanks: 7
do private race with bat a lot do atleast200 a day and ur mainacc must only finish first.i wich that the bot a lot can do tha to finish the first acc always as 1st for better chance of ultras + I don that with dragg and I'm luck the 2 player dragg thnx to bot I'm done with dragg achiev in 1 week and lots of ultra
12/30/2013, 18:48
#9
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 116
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by
gallimo
do private race with bat a lot do atleast200 a day and ur mainacc must only finish first.i wich that the bot a lot can do tha to finish the first acc always as 1st for better chance of ultras + I don that with dragg and I'm luck the 2 player dragg thnx to bot I'm done with dragg achiev in 1 week and lots of ultra
No offence, but from which planet are you?
12/30/2013, 18:52
#10
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 1
my bot a lot in te is slow cuz it needs to w8 for loading for 1:10min , and using MZ game accelerator there is like 2 second with very good fps and then 2 secs with lag, any help
12/30/2013, 19:15
#11
elite*gold: 65
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,065
Received Thanks: 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by
J0nathan
No offence, but from which planet are you?
He might be an alien - i didn't understand anything he says...
12/30/2013, 22:01
#12
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 637
Received Thanks: 261
Did you mean me?
well I can speak alienish but that must be another accent I don't understand
12/30/2013, 22:06
#13
elite*gold: 65
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,065
Received Thanks: 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by
xXx_M1NDFAQQ3R_xXx
Did you mean me?
well I can speak alienish but that must be another accent I don't understand
Nice one ^^
01/01/2014, 03:11
#14
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 7,951
Received Thanks: 1,598
Sandboxie with TE. When you bot atleast 6 hours/day you will be done in 2 weeks like me. I took me about 10 days. But I botted over 8 hours per day.
01/01/2014, 15:28
#15
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 2
What is TE?
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:52 .