Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 02:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

no artmoney bodykit now?

Discussion on no artmoney bodykit now? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
no artmoney bodykit now?

i am not talking about the spoiler ,only the car i want the cobalt bodykit to my 240sx so much
Old 12/17/2013, 06:53   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyui1234 View Post
i am not talking about the spoiler ,only the car i want the cobalt bodykit to my 240sx so much
keep dreaming will never happen
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2013, 14:47   #3

elite*gold: 65
Have you ever heard of this "search-function" ? Furthermode you may have a look at this:

Old 12/17/2013, 18:10   #4

Bodykits went server sided last year, they are no longer client based, making artmoney obsolete for this purpose. It is no longer possible.

#closerequest
Old 12/17/2013, 21:34   #5

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by hueroloco View Post
Bodykits went server sided last year, they are no longer client based, making artmoney obsolete for this purpose. It is no longer possible.

#closerequest
Though i think that ArtMoney still can be used to install spoilers. I haven't tested it yet, but it sounds plausible...
Old 12/17/2013, 21:51   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFS:World View Post
Though i think that ArtMoney still can be used to install spoilers. I haven't tested it yet, but it sounds plausible...
I have got them to change, however they don't stay, might be possible though. Good point.