Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Promo Code last year

Discussion on Promo Code last year within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Promo Code last year

RECEIPT

Order Number: 15864146523
Order Date: October 14, 2012

Thank You For Your Order
How to Download Purchased Games
1. You will need to download and install the Origin client in order to access your games. Get the latest version of Origin here.
2. Once you've installed the Origin client, you can log in using your email address and password.
3. Navigate to the "My Games" tab in the Origin client, then click the "Ready To Download" button on the game you want to play.

Order Summary

Payment Information

dan yang
united states
NEW YORK NY 11251

Need for Speed™ World (incl. $20 of SpeedBoost)
None
Serial Number: No Unlock Code Needed

Your cars, bonuses, and $20 of SpeedBoost will be automatically credited to this account.

Need for Speed™ World can be downloaded from
$0.00
Qty: 1

BMW Z4 Coupe
None

Thanks for purchasing in-game content. When your new content is available, you can find it simply by starting up your game.
$0.00

Porsche Cayman S
None

Thanks for purchasing in-game content. When your new content is available, you can find it simply by starting up your game.
$0.00

Double Rep rewards for 10 days, Double Starting Powerups and $60,000 Starting Cash
None

$0.00

Toyota Supra (MK IV)
None

$0.00
Subtotal $0.00
Tax $0.00
Shipping and Handling $0.00

Total $0.00

Anybody found codes like this available this year?
This one gave 8k boost many times on the same account like the 400 boost code, except you didnt had to change ip. I also found about this too late.
The code... i dont have it anymore.
Old 12/08/2013, 09:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
thats codes u redeem
Old 12/08/2013, 09:57   #3

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
old origin bug.. there was a code that went public. you got basically got $20 on each redeem which can get you a Starter Pack
Thanks
1 User