Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 19:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is this the end of nfsw? (nfs world is falling aprat)

Discussion on Is this the end of nfsw? (nfs world is falling aprat) within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/27/2013, 12:01   #16

elite*gold: 0
This is a hacking forum not a crying forum so
Go eat a cookie and leave us alone.
Here is your crying forum
Old 10/27/2013, 12:21   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agresiv View Post
This is a hacking forum not a crying forum so
Go eat a cookie and leave us alone.
Here is your crying forum
Tell 'your people' to stop crying there why their account was banned and need it back because they spent 200 or 2000 speedboost
Old 10/27/2013, 12:22   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriss Tucker View Post
ah.. It s about my 5000 points you r jealous? how you know that I used hack? did EA make a bug for car slots? Did EA gave us full inventory of parts and skill modes when new rules came? I didn't earn the cash for almost 2 years of playing? Did I buy speedboost? many times ,cars ,cash amplifier,car slots,I v played high stakes all day and all night , I completed S class with porsche gt3 4.0 with one week without cheat.. how think I survived bug with slots if i didnt buy boost? stop talk nonsense and 5000 mean nothing in my case that s mean that I m old player nothing more
Did u ever heard of this site
Here i can see your badges for example, if u use pursuit bot the achievement Enemy of the State and Outlaw you make it in 15 minutes at all stars and records the day you made every star for it, and at your profile will apear that u made them at the same date, the one with enemy of the state it is achieveble in one day but to evade cops 2000 in just one day, it is a little bit to obvious, and think there are other kinds of way for they to see you... but buying boost it is a way to escape of a ban, at least 8000 boost and it is enough... and now the new ideea of banning is from leaderboard if you have more than 40k powerups of one of a kind... that can be seen to this site too...
Old 10/27/2013, 12:55   #19

Oh no!! The end is here.. look like pathetic you sound, is just a game get a life, get a job and get a girlfriend
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2013, 13:07   #20

The chance to be banned is always there... you use hacks for your own risk so you know the consequences if EA find you...
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2013, 13:33   #21

i dont care about nfs world

new game comes its the crew...

nfs world sucks *** then
Old 10/27/2013, 13:40   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipex23 View Post
Did u ever heard of this site
Here i can see your badges for example, if u use pursuit bot the achievement Enemy of the State and Outlaw you make it in 15 minutes at all stars and records the day you made every star for it, and at your profile will apear that u made them at the same date, the one with enemy of the state it is achieveble in one day but to evade cops 2000 in just one day, it is a little bit to obvious, and think there are other kinds of way for they to see you... but buying boost it is a way to escape of a ban, at least 8000 boost and it is enough... and now the new ideea of banning is from leaderboard if you have more than 40k powerups of one of a kind... that can be seen to this site too...
Badges are not achievement related.
They are banning the players with more than 40k powerups from the leaderboard of nfsw stats, but the only way to they check it is based on videos or picture profs.
The speed api is very limitated on information about the driver.
Old 10/28/2013, 00:33   #23

There is a difference between a hacker and a hacker. Pursuitbot hackers only harm EA not the players in the game. Speedbost MP hackers helps EA to make money(that's all they want.) and harm the players in the game. Because SP hackers are smart people who don't want to spend money for garbage game. MP hakers are stupid kids who give money to the game and harming others players with autofinish, tankmode, speedhack and sh*t. Learn to drive, you fools and get a life! F!@#$$ !@#$^# #^#!@! nooobs!
Old 10/28/2013, 05:08   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadc29 View Post
There is a difference between a hacker and a hacker. Pursuitbot hackers only harm EA not the players in the game. Speedbost MP hackers helps EA to make money(that's all they want.) and harm the players in the game. Because SP hackers are smart people who don't want to spend money for garbage game. MP hakers are stupid kids who give money to the game and harming others players with autofinish, tankmode, speedhack and sh*t. Learn to drive, you fools and get a life! F!@#$$ !@#$^# #^#!@! nooobs!
Actually pursuit bot hackers still have an unfair advantage in multiplayer also with power ups compared to a fully clean player.

Then if they use pursuit bot i bet they even run TE sandboxie for ultra's which is an unfair advantage. doesn't matter hw you cheat. if you do you're just as bad as an auto finisher, speed hacker.
Old 10/28/2013, 06:44   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayfelt View Post
I guessing nobody here has herd about the new dev and anti cheat coming to the game soon. Major changes soon.

yeee another EA forumer

berkay sayed that anticheat dont work ...

new game the crew comes no one cares about nfs world then ...

dev team what these camp of noobs can do of hackers ? lol ...

seriosly u need to f**k here?
Old 10/28/2013, 07:40   #26

the game is dead, buggered up by EA itself

and thats not the charge of some kids using trainers

EA had missed to install a working cheatblocker, thats the alpha error

whats past is past

new games are in the pipeline........
Old 10/28/2013, 11:41   #27

stop spamming with **** Chriss Tucker and a little note that this is hackers forum
Old 10/28/2013, 11:45   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskx View Post
Actually pursuit bot hackers still have an unfair advantage in multiplayer also with power ups compared to a fully clean player.

Then if they use pursuit bot i bet they even run TE sandboxie for ultra's which is an unfair advantage. doesn't matter hw you cheat. if you do you're just as bad as an auto finisher, speed hacker.
It's not the same because SP hackers can win with autofinish, but MP hackers can't win with normal driving and nos spamming. Because they are noobs. I use pursuitbot for powerups and good parts to have the same chance against SB and MR2 players without giving money for the game.
I can not understand what is the pleasure to win with autofinish or speedhack? You feel very powerful and great? This is a child's joy like having 300 cheap cars in the garage. Is not the same thing, don't be stupid.
Old 10/28/2013, 11:56   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadc29 View Post
It's not the same because SP hackers can win with autofinish, but MP hackers can't win with normal driving and nos spamming. Because they are noobs. I use pursuitbot for powerups and good parts to have the same chance against SB and MR2 players without giving money for the game.
I can not understand what is the pleasure to win with autofinish or speedhack? You feel very powerful and great? This is a child's joy like having 300 cheap cars in the garage. Is not the same thing, don't be stupid.
Are you that dense or indenial that you think EA would say oh he only uses pursuit bot to gain the same advantage as speed boost players so it's ok.. cheatings cheating how ever you wanna put it.

It doesn't matter if you use AF, speed hack or pursuit bot for powerups the bottom line is you still CHEAT to gain an unfair advantage.

An yea i auto finished S, A, B, Half way through C, D an done a few E class.. and what? this game was dead way before auto finish.. Auto finish just cemented nfsw's pitful end.
Old 10/28/2013, 12:20   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskx View Post
Are you that dense or indenial that you think EA would say oh he only uses pursuit bot to gain the same advantage as speed boost players so it's ok.. cheatings cheating how ever you wanna put it.

It doesn't matter if you use AF, speed hack or pursuit bot for powerups the bottom line is you still CHEAT to gain an unfair advantage.

An yea i auto finished S, A, B, Half way through C, D an done a few E class.. and what? this game was dead way before auto finish.. Auto finish just cemented nfsw's pitful end.
There is a difference between "unfair advantage"(unfair against whom? MR2 drivers? lol give me a break) and total domination using AF. I don't give a sh*t for EA and their definition of "hacker". I care about gamer ethic. I know that you don't understand what that means. Maybe someday you will.
Closed Thread