Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Other Online Games › Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 08:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



What is the best ?

Discussion on What is the best ? within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
realdealx's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 692
Received Thanks: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by KING OF THE NFS WORLD View Post
ur just mad that cinque is better i know that lp700-4 looks cool and so but yeah u dude losed ... cinque vs lp700-4 drag race lp loses like hell
why shud I be mad for I own both cars I did most of my s class achievement in Aventador raced agained loads of cinque and beat them I have no need to be mad at any thing lol
realdealx is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.