Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 03:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3rd Aniversary question

Discussion on 3rd Aniversary question within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question 3rd Aniversary question

Im wondering what is it going to be on 3rd aniversary are they gonna give us gifts or something special will hapen like a free car or boost or something ? if u know details when is it going to be or what are they going to give us pls reply tell me txh for looking at my post
Old 07/24/2013, 08:26   #2

no anyone don't have but someone say'd that they don't give us nothing...
Old 07/24/2013, 08:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SebastianMatei View Post
Im wondering what is it going to be on 3rd aniversary are they gonna give us gifts or something special will hapen like a free car or boost or something ? if u know details when is it going to be or what are they going to give us pls reply tell me txh for looking at my post
you`ll get: nuttin

VitalBullet wrote:
To put it out there, there are no plans to offer any FREE gifts this year I'm afraid.

We've got the new tracks, new top-up gifts, daily sales, and new car coming up, and I'm going to do my best to keep with a couple of 24 hour events each day and give out over 100 cars this week.

so stay tuned
Old 07/24/2013, 08:55   #4

Oh My *** that f*cking noob. He should not just give out free cars, but give free ******** for EA employees while wearing a chicken outfit, that piece of ****...

EDIT: And did i miss 50k vk.com code?
Old 07/24/2013, 09:37   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSkarbonke View Post
Oh My *** that f*cking noob. He should not just give out free cars, but give free ******** for EA employees while wearing a chicken outfit, that piece of ****...

EDIT: And did i miss 50k vk.com code?
you didnt miss it, the code is currently unpublished

and btw it will be annother car rental code like the tensor ****
Old 07/24/2013, 14:42   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun81 View Post
you`ll get: nuttin

VitalBullet wrote:
To put it out there, there are no plans to offer any FREE gifts this year I'm afraid.

We've got the new tracks, new top-up gifts, daily sales, and new car coming up, and I'm going to do my best to keep with a couple of 24 hour events each day and give out over 100 cars this week.

so stay tuned
You wanna know why NOTHING?
Simple as i say: Because ALL TRY HACK NFSW (any hack you use/used or you imagine in the future).
Before they give all of us almost weekly a code with 1000 Boost free and sometimes free cars or rental cars.
After more hackers appears they reduce the boost codes from 1000 Boost to 750 Boost. You remember right?
Now you know why... Hackers!
If anyone of us was a developer would think the same.
Old 07/24/2013, 15:08   #7

So hackers are ruling it, but why they can't prevent it, I'm pretty sure that it's possible to patch the Autofinish, Crash p2p and some other features permanently, but those lazyasses only care about money, which they have enough to fix everything, they have time to do it and get back on their feet before The Crew releases which will overpass the NFS World for good.
Old 07/24/2013, 15:34   #8

nuttin' nuh go so

not the hackers/cheaters ruin the game

its EA`s personal debt: no working cheatprotection, no stable servers, incompetently devs

the blame lies with EA at first hand
Old 07/24/2013, 15:45   #9

For the noob who said that everything is ruined by hacker. WTF he is doing here?

and the main point is the number of hacker inc in this game because initially they give free boost then some car then retal **** car then nothing so if player didnt have loos anything they just start hacking... becuase no one fight with empty handed.
Old 07/24/2013, 15:45   #10

the game should not be totally f2p ...if it were then it will be boring , all of us would now have F1 , or other good cars... ... belive me it would be boring! .. ... and be happy with that.. other nfs are payable .. to playing online.... so dont cry on every post for *** sake...
Old 07/24/2013, 20:54   #11

Welp, good that I'm participating on the forum contests xD

I know that we'll never get anything free(maybe). I'll just settle with my E92 AE which I'll get in 2 weeks
Old 07/25/2013, 16:45   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1990nick View Post
For the noob who said that everything is ruined by hacker. WTF he is doing here?
Who said that?
Old 07/25/2013, 17:02   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1990nick View Post

and the main point is the number of hacker inc in this game because initially they give free boost then some car then retal **** car then nothing so if player didnt have loos anything they just start hacking... becuase no one fight with empty handed.
Excuse me, do you like the autofinish environment, do you like being crashed like thousand times ? Well I don't, and I didn't said EA is heaven land, we know its current state, everyone complains, even do I. And you're not the giver of speech here, everyone has their own thoughts about the game and etc.

I didn't say not to hack afterall, hack but don't ruin others gameplay for *** sake!

Think twice before saying something... There's always someone to underestimate personality of others.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/25/2013, 22:29   #14

Please read this post carefully.

For the Third Anniversary players will get NOTHING FOR FREE.

There will be ONLY DISCOUNTS and lame events.

NOTHING IS FREE THIS YEAR FOR PLAYERS.
Old 07/25/2013, 22:54   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid1996 View Post
Excuse me, do you like the autofinish environment, do you like being crashed like thousand times ? Well I don't, and I didn't said EA is heaven land, we know its current state, everyone complains, even do I. And you're not the giver of speech here, everyone has their own thoughts about the game and etc.

I didn't say not to hack afterall, hack but don't ruin others gameplay for *** sake!

Think twice before saying something... There's always someone to underestimate personality of others.
Go think about your own personality in virtual world
And I dontlike that enviroment.i also never use auto finish or p2p crash mode in multiplayer races..it EA who Fails every time and not only EA but his Devs ever time if they make a strong anticheat system then everything short out and why u give a speech pointing my comment..even when u wrote everyone have its own thinking. strange