Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 01:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


[Question] Polish boost without proxy.

Reply
 
Old 07/22/2013, 22:45   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by ̲̲̲ View Post
Sometimes they act that they care more about "ToS" than "Money".
That ''ToS'' they keep talkin' about is a joke
Be smart, what if I ever move from a country to Poland? DO I NEED TO MAKE ANOTHER E-MAIL AND ANOTHER DRIVER??? No, you just change country and adress because that's how you do it, with a credit card and a Paypal account, there is NOTHING illegal in this. Think before you say something.



JDM King is offline  
Old 07/22/2013, 23:08   #17
 
elite*gold: 3
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 596
Received Thanks: 619
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM King View Post
That ''ToS'' they keep talkin' about is a joke
Be smart, what if I ever move from a country to Poland? DO I NEED TO MAKE ANOTHER E-MAIL AND ANOTHER DRIVER??? No, you just change country and adress because that's how you do it, with a credit card and a Paypal account, there is NOTHING illegal in this. Think before you say something.
You didn't get me or my words weren't clear enough.

I said that EA act that they care more about ToS.
And they prove it by banning some of us for such things.


trojan.win128 is offline  
Old 07/22/2013, 23:09   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 193
Received Thanks: 67
Now it's right time to purchase boost if you are willing to, you get 15% more speed boost, and at 17.5k and 50k you get three bonus cars (1+1+CarPrize pack).

btw, for the banning, I think if you manage to survive one purchase, the next one are surely safely to be done.

They even ban for for using a key from Amazon Starter pack, I brought it and I don't live in USA, but I heard that one got banned from that.
acid1996 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2013, 17:18   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 2
Use this program guys.

It's a best.


ILION_SMITHI is offline  
Old 07/25/2013, 18:29   #20
 
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,041
Received Thanks: 6,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILION_SMITHI View Post
Use this program guys.

It's a best.
Why not just download TOR and modify it?
berkay2578 is offline  
Old 07/26/2013, 02:33   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
Why not just download TOR and modify it?
Because it's better then torproject. Here are sandboxie for applications, it's can emulate browsers and OS answers, and you can choose custom outgoing country
ILION_SMITHI is offline  
Old 07/26/2013, 11:29   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 151
Received Thanks: 16
I became polish back in January 2012. I changed back to german later because I used Sponsorpay then to get something from EA back. This year I changed to Poland again and since then, I simply use a polski Proxy (must support HTTPS but DON'T use one with High anonymity otherwise you can't purchase anything) for those 5mins I need it and I'm fine with this.

And because sometimes the Proxy is slow like a Snail, I only activate it right before I click the brown Button to get to the Boost Store. Paysafe for the payment option, fast and easy.
Boostkiddie is offline  
Old 07/26/2013, 11:48   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 951
Received Thanks: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostkiddie View Post
I became polish back in January 2012. I changed back to german later because I used Sponsorpay then to get something from EA back. This year I changed to Poland again and since then, I simply use a polski Proxy (must support HTTPS but DON'T use one with High anonymity otherwise you can't purchase anything) for those 5mins I need it and I'm fine with this.

And because sometimes the Proxy is slow like a Snail, I only activate it right before I click the brown Button to get to the Boost Store. Paysafe for the payment option, fast and easy.
this
shotgun81 is offline  
Old 07/26/2013, 12:06   #24
 
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,041
Received Thanks: 6,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILION_SMITHI View Post
Because it's better then torproject. Here are sandboxie for applications, it's can emulate browsers and OS answers, and you can choose custom outgoing country
I like TOR more, mostly because I modified it - I don't think you can call it "TOR Browser" anymore But I'll take a look at it too


berkay2578 is offline  
Reply



« Is there any way to earn boost from country that doesn't have offers? | IGC-cars july 25th »

Similar Threads
Boost mit Polnischem Proxy
02/06/2014 - Need for Speed World - 18 Replies
Wenn ich mit dem Polnischem Proxy auf Boost per Paysafecard kaufen gehe, steht bei der Kaufsbestätigung das dieses Angebot nicht mit der Zahlungsweise verfügbar sei oder so... Ausserdem wechselt er in der Preiszeile an der Seite wieder zu 100Euro....
Kein Polen boost mehr?? no polish boost anymore??
12/20/2012 - Need for Speed World - 6 Replies
hallo ea hat den polenboost für uns deutsche abgeschafft. habe mit proxy versucht zu umgehen aber da steht dann bei der verarbeitung des auftrags ist ein fehler unterlaufen versuche es bla bla.. weiss jemand wie man das umgehen kann.evtl spezial...
[S] Polish Proxy
07/13/2012 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies
Is there any working polish Proxy? I dind't find any...
Polish Kal (Polish to English Language)
06/10/2010 - Kal Online - 23 Replies
Hello, I changed some stuff from international kal to polish kal just so some texts are in english nothing complicated just renamed the stuff from normal int kal to polish just so you can see some of the text changed to english. Some of you...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.