Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 09:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Polish boost without proxy.

Discussion on [Question] Polish boost without proxy. within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 07/22/2013, 22:45   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ̲̲̲ View Post
Sometimes they act that they care more about "ToS" than "Money".
That ''ToS'' they keep talkin' about is a joke
Be smart, what if I ever move from a country to Poland? DO I NEED TO MAKE ANOTHER E-MAIL AND ANOTHER DRIVER??? No, you just change country and adress because that's how you do it, with a credit card and a Paypal account, there is NOTHING illegal in this. Think before you say something.
Old 07/22/2013, 23:08   #17

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM King View Post
That ''ToS'' they keep talkin' about is a joke
Be smart, what if I ever move from a country to Poland? DO I NEED TO MAKE ANOTHER E-MAIL AND ANOTHER DRIVER??? No, you just change country and adress because that's how you do it, with a credit card and a Paypal account, there is NOTHING illegal in this. Think before you say something.
You didn't get me or my words weren't clear enough.

I said that EA act that they care more about ToS.
And they prove it by banning some of us for such things.
Old 07/22/2013, 23:09   #18

Now it's right time to purchase boost if you are willing to, you get 15% more speed boost, and at 17.5k and 50k you get three bonus cars (1+1+CarPrize pack).

btw, for the banning, I think if you manage to survive one purchase, the next one are surely safely to be done.

They even ban for for using a key from Amazon Starter pack, I brought it and I don't live in USA, but I heard that one got banned from that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2013, 17:18   #19

Use this program guys.

It's a best.
Old 07/25/2013, 18:29   #20

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILION_SMITHI View Post
Use this program guys.

It's a best.
Why not just download TOR and modify it?
Old 07/26/2013, 02:33   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
Why not just download TOR and modify it?
Because it's better then torproject. Here are sandboxie for applications, it's can emulate browsers and OS answers, and you can choose custom outgoing country
Old 07/26/2013, 11:29   #22

I became polish back in January 2012. I changed back to german later because I used Sponsorpay then to get something from EA back. This year I changed to Poland again and since then, I simply use a polski Proxy (must support HTTPS but DON'T use one with High anonymity otherwise you can't purchase anything) for those 5mins I need it and I'm fine with this.

And because sometimes the Proxy is slow like a Snail, I only activate it right before I click the brown Button to get to the Boost Store. Paysafe for the payment option, fast and easy.
Old 07/26/2013, 11:48   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostkiddie View Post
I became polish back in January 2012. I changed back to german later because I used Sponsorpay then to get something from EA back. This year I changed to Poland again and since then, I simply use a polski Proxy (must support HTTPS but DON'T use one with High anonymity otherwise you can't purchase anything) for those 5mins I need it and I'm fine with this.

And because sometimes the Proxy is slow like a Snail, I only activate it right before I click the brown Button to get to the Boost Store. Paysafe for the payment option, fast and easy.
this
Old 07/26/2013, 12:06   #24

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILION_SMITHI View Post
Because it's better then torproject. Here are sandboxie for applications, it's can emulate browsers and OS answers, and you can choose custom outgoing country
I like TOR more, mostly because I modified it - I don't think you can call it "TOR Browser" anymore But I'll take a look at it too