Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

banned temporary

Discussion on banned temporary within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
banned temporary

actually ihave been playing without any hack but still i just won a class s race and they banned temporary the account(1-2 hrs). i got 4385 D points and i want to Know if someone else has the same problem pd. i was using barkay handling . thanks btw
Old 07/21/2013, 00:27   #2

They temp banned you because someone reported you, or the cheat has been spotted. If they would notice the full hack, you would be permaban.
Old 07/21/2013, 00:50   #3

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtla View Post
ihave been playing without any hack
pd. i was using barkay handling
Translating into my language:
Code:
if(True && False) {}
Compiler output:
Code:
Only one possible outcome.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/21/2013, 01:12   #4

u have been playing without hack [okay]
u have been using Handling hack [okay]
u won class s with handling hack only?
i think no
i think u use F3 in the same trainer ...
I was playing there few times without hacks
and didn't get any ban
because i was recording the races and i was using tank mode
and no one reported me
u get temp ban if u use [Speed hack] and [autofinish]
or someone reports u while u using speed hack not any another hack...
play clean :P
Old 07/21/2013, 01:28   #5

Quote:
actually ihave been playing without any hack but still i just won a class s race and they banned temporary the account(1-2 hrs). i got 4385 D points and i want to Know if someone else has the same problem pd. i was using barkay handling . thanks btw
It you are given the first warning, the second is lamentable banned for life
Old 07/21/2013, 11:10   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by locknesers View Post
It you are given the first warning, the second is lamentable banned for life
You're joking right? I get a temp ban almost every day since june.
Old 07/21/2013, 17:13   #7

i have the same problem.
They probably eat **** at the breakfast.
I do not use any cheat in a multiplayer sprint, for exemple and then puff when i end apear "sever fatal error" and them the ban temporarely.....

stupid noobs...
Old 07/21/2013, 17:44   #8

i have not hacked in MP for quite some time and still i got banned everyday for winning .
the S class and A class wins get me banned the most , even if i lose i sometimes get banned and cannot log in for 2-4 hrs. . nowadays i just tune and vinyl design my garage, this game sucks sometimes.
Old 07/21/2013, 17:45   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by popolo2012 View Post
i have not hacked in MP for quite some time and still i got banned everyday for winning .
the S class and A class wins get me banned the most , even if i lose i sometimes get banned and cannot log in for 2-4 hrs. . nowadays i just tune and vinyl design my garage, this game sucks sometimes.
SOMETIMES? SOMETIMES???????????????????????????????

apart from the joke, I never win a race in all my career of nfs world, so I can't say exactly if they would ban me or no, and having not a S class, I can't say that either. The only thing that I can say is that is absolutely out of mind that some player that don't cheat get a ban, and some that cheat don't get a ban.
Old 07/22/2013, 03:42   #10

Quote:
One advice: Stop hacking if you want soon get the Bugatti.
Think about this every time you login from now.
Say in your mind: i hack enough and now it's time for hard work for Bugatti.
You're closer.
Thanks
2 Users