Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 11:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Funny Friday (Lough about SilverAngel)

Discussion on Funny Friday (Lough about SilverAngel) within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 10/29/2013, 12:53   #76

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadersClub View Post
Letz see.... [Take some tissues to wipe ur eyes when u start crying again]

-DREW is not a developer, but was as a CM part of the team
-Well, same as you can buy a car in Freeroam, you can get Achievements in safehouse... Ahh, that knowledge
-That thing, that you have never seen or redeemed Developer's achievement makes you saying and typing bullshits. The only true thing on ur view is, that the license plate has written "DEVLPER", not Developer.
I like having a rage fight with you here.. you never post correct information, so it's easier for me to handle it

- Community Managers get nothing special in-game you dumbsh.t, they just gain access to post "news" on world.needforspeed.com
- Sure.. buying a car in freeroam What's next? Doing races in safehouse?
- The image you posted clearly shows that the reward is "DEVELOPER" while it's "DEVLPER".. NFSW shows what the plate has written on it at the info text Plus, wikia gets information about NFSW by contacting EA itself..

Just shut up Silver, you'll feel less b.tthurt
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/29/2013, 13:30   #77

elite*gold: 65
Hmm, are there different Dev-Achievements maybe?
After i redeemed it, i got only those 2 Rewards..

1 - Bugatti Veyron, with a BLACK image, not a BLUE one like in the Screen..
2 - DEVL0PER Licence Plate x5

So yep, the Topic is right...
Old 10/29/2013, 13:54   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keule306 View Post
Hmm, are there different Dev-Achievements maybe?
After i redeemed it, i got only those 2 Rewards..

1 - Bugatti Veyron, with a BLACK image, not a BLUE one like in the Screen..
2 - DEVL0PER Licence Plate x5

So yep, the Topic is right...
You do know that there can't be such thing, right? Achievements get logged on speedAPI and IDs of "DEV ACV." is always the same
Old 10/29/2013, 13:58   #79

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post
You do know that there can't be such thing, right? Achievements get logged on speedAPI and IDs of "DEV ACV." is always the same
You are outdated and lost, deal with it.
Old 10/29/2013, 14:36   #80

Quote:
You are outdated and lost, deal with it.
I think you should deal with your b.tthurt first
Old 10/29/2013, 18:04   #81

stay on topic silver

and the topic is: laugh on silver

no one will buy your crappy ****

so go home and face it: your dumb trainer isnt worth to buy cause all functions are free in other trainers, its not a bang for the buck so ta for this

over and out
Old 10/29/2013, 18:10   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun81 View Post
stay on topic silver

and the topic is: laugh on silver

no one will buy your crappy ****

so go home and face it: your dumb trainer isnt worth to buy cause all functions are free in other trainers, its not a bang for the buck so ta for this

over and out
Hmmm "all functions of your VIP hack are in free trainers" .... Sorry, but only like 14% are in the free ones

BTW: You are saying.... "no one will buy"..... You are splitted to parts? Or I can't get your "no one" Since many happy people did and also does.
Old 10/29/2013, 18:22   #83

u dont understand english ? where are you from just annother camel jockey ?

me said "no one" and that means: not a single person you know?

in your language : ليس واحد

VIP Hack almost died of laughter

realize it: the game is dead no one needs a VIP Hack
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/29/2013, 18:52   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun81 View Post
u dont understand english ? where are you from just annother camel jockey ?

me said "no one" and that means: not a single person you know?

in your language : ليس واحد

VIP Hack almost died of laughter

realize it: the game is dead no one needs a VIP Hack
Keep livin' your lonely dream
Old 10/29/2013, 19:57   #85

cmon guys it spamming thread we can get free posts here yeayea

ok now lets get to the topic ...

Why the F you need to Fu** him? Hes just a f**king hack maker and so what he makes them for money...

If u dont have nothing smart to say then stfu ... what he have done do you guys? NOTHING

that means u dont need to f*** him ... seriously whats ur problem guys ...
Old 10/29/2013, 20:38   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by KING OF THE NFS WORLD View Post
cmon guys it spamming thread we can get free posts here yeayea

ok now lets get to the topic ...

Why the F you need to Fu** him? Hes just a f**king hack maker and so what he makes them for money...

If u dont have nothing smart to say then stfu ... what he have done do you guys? NOTHING

that means u dont need to f*** him ... seriously whats ur problem guys ...
Pretty sure i read he uses other peoples coding for his hacks or he did.

Also stole someones account off here an deleted cars. i'd say some have good reason to hate on him.
Old 10/29/2013, 21:25   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskx View Post
Also stole someones account off here an deleted cars. i'd say some have good reason to hate on him.
face palm -_-
I'm not protecting him [though i could, but i'm saying my opinion to be fair to each other] , but cmon you believe in every shit that is written on i-net ?
If someone could written the same about berkay,farming inc, etc.. would you also say this thing for them ?

None normal user knows if a hack is "stealing" your acc, so there are no 100% insurance that any of other hacks won't steal it.
I got same probabilities to been "stolen" by SilverAngel's hack or by others. ( let the war begin -_-).

Once again I'M NOT PROTECTING HIM, but this Thread started by Farming is a completely bullshit, Why ?
~Because he is jealous that someone is making more money as he does ?
~Or is he afraid that more people are using SilverAngel's hack as Farming's ?

Personally i don't like the VIP idea, but this is his choice, don't you really have anything else smarter to do as pretending to be sth more ?
I'm having the VIP version, and it gives me the opportunity to "enjoy" the game much more as any other FREE hack ver. LIVE WITH IT.
I admit, i like more the Berkay's design, but design ain't enough.

I admit, when IF someone will do a BETTER hack as silverangel's, for sure i will use it, Why wouldn't i ?
I'm not glued to SilverAngel's "products", when his hack ain't suiting me enough ~ bcz of lack of functions (TeamEscape botting with 2 local opened games) , i use as well someones else (for example Android's GPWA bot).

So guys, stop this rage on each others who is "more" thn other, but simply PROVE yourself, STOP crying (laughing) cz Silver is Having a VIP hack, PROVE HIM that you can hack more as he can do or did till now.
1 example so far: car slot hack ( i gotta no idea who did it, but im really thankful to him)

That's all, i know its a long post, and a lot of you guys ain't even try to understand what i wrote, but i tried.
P/S : Sorry for any english mistakes, i know i'm not good at it, so you don't have to be smart to warn me.
Old 10/29/2013, 21:25   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskx View Post

I'm pretty sure I read that Obama's wife is ******* with Clinton.

-Just saying-
Old 10/29/2013, 21:43   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by katasuki View Post
face palm -_-
I'm not protecting him [though i could, but i'm saying my opinion to be fair to each other] , but cmon you believe in every shit that is written on i-net ?
If someone could written the same about berkay,farming inc, etc.. would you also say this thing for them ?

None normal user knows if a hack is "stealing" your acc, so there are no 100% insurance that any of other hacks won't steal it.
I got same probabilities to been "stolen" by SilverAngel's hack or by others. ( let the war begin -_-).

Once again I'M NOT PROTECTING HIM, but this Thread started by Farming is a completely bullshit, Why ?
~Because he is jealous that someone is making more money as he does ?
~Or is he afraid that more people are using SilverAngel's hack as Farming's ?

Personally i don't like the VIP idea, but this is his choice, don't you really have anything else smarter to do as pretending to be sth more ?
I'm having the VIP version, and it gives me the opportunity to "enjoy" the game much more as any other FREE hack ver. LIVE WITH IT.
I admit, i like more the Berkay's design, but design ain't enough.

I admit, when IF someone will do a BETTER hack as silverangel's, for sure i will use it, Why wouldn't i ?
I'm not glued to SilverAngel's "products", when his hack ain't suiting me enough ~ bcz of lack of functions (TeamEscape botting with 2 local opened games) , i use as well someones else (for example Android's GPWA bot).

So guys, stop this rage on each others who is "more" thn other, but simply PROVE yourself, STOP crying (laughing) cz Silver is Having a VIP hack, PROVE HIM that you can hack more as he can do or did till now.
1 example so far: car slot hack ( i gotta no idea who did it, but im really thankful to him)

That's all, i know its a long post, and a lot of you guys ain't even try to understand what i wrote, but i tried.
P/S : Sorry for any english mistakes, i know i'm not good at it, so you don't have to be smart to warn me.
Why would he be jealous because someone chooses to use a "vip" hack over his FREE one.

He's banned from uploading hacks on here for a reason.
Old 10/29/2013, 21:45   #90

Quote:
Hmmm "all functions of your VIP hack are in free trainers" .... Sorry, but only like 14% are in the free ones

BTW: You are saying.... "no one will buy"..... You are splitted to parts? Or I can't get your "no one" Since many happy people did and also does.
what dose ur VIP **** have that is of any use? let me guess that **** that's ment to control other ppl cars that iv seen in 1 of ur **** videos it don't even work the only person that can see it is the person using the hack useless the name changer anther useless piece of **** that don't work some1 reports you it still goes on ur account ppl that pay for this **** are just dumb as hell its funny has any 1 in nfsw really seen any of Silverpricks so called VIP hacks iv yet to see 1 cuz its all bs the only person that can see any of the hacks is the moron that payed for the ****