Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 22:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Next NEW Bug Treasure Hunt Reward not Work [Patch Date: June. 20]

Discussion on Next NEW Bug Treasure Hunt Reward not Work [Patch Date: June. 20] within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Next NEW Bug Treasure Hunt Reward not Work [Patch Date: June. 20]

Treasure Hunt Reward´s are not Working, IGC was paid.. nothing more..

It´s not a PATCH, it´s a BUG"[P]ATCH"...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Treasure Hunt
10/27/2013 - Need for Speed World - 7 Replies
Hallo epvp'ler, gibt es ein Tool/Hack/Trainer, dass anzeigt wo die Diamanten fürs Treasure Hunt sind? Ich fände es sehr praktisch und würde zu mindestens mir enorme Zeitersparnisse einbringen. mfg Naex*
Treasure hunt after patch?
08/16/2012 - Need for Speed World - 5 Replies
After all the talks about bans from treasure hunt users I stopped using the TH hack. But now that there will be the new class system, and universal parts, I want to get as many ultra's as possible before hand. Has anyone been using the Hack a lot lately, and have they been banned? Thanks. PS. the latest trainer i have is 8.9.12 - is this the latest? thanks in advance.
Treasure hunt
08/12/2012 - Need for Speed World - 3 Replies
IDK if this is bug or not but i just got 600 free SPEEDBOOST lately after i finish my 76th Treasurehunt using TH HACK
New Mortal Online Release Date Set for June 9th, 2010
05/24/2010 - Gaming News - EN - 3 Replies
Mortal Online has experienced its share of delays on the road to launch. In March, we were informed that the game would be delayed another month, but that delay turned out to be a bit longer as the game still hasn't launched. Luckily, the developers have been working hard to get Mortal Online ready for launch and they've finally revealed a solid date for release. Mortal Online will officially launch on June 9th, 2010. This also signals the end of open Beta as the team prepares to make the final...