Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 11:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1M IGC/h, 500k rep/h and 10.000km/h! (videos included)

Discussion on 1M IGC/h, 500k rep/h and 10.000km/h! (videos included) within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool 1M IGC/h, 500k rep/h and 10.000km/h! (videos included)

Hello there!
Was a bit bored that some bots took so long time (or crashed after a while) so I made one bot out of two instead. I like tweaking, it's part of my real-life job.

So how about 1M IGC, 500k+ rep and 10.000 km every hour?

I use NFSW Multihack SilverAngel together with the macro-software Easy Macro Recorder, both are linked here in this forum. The macro-reader is not a bot itself, but when used as third-part software to automate your gaming then it's a bot.

Hastings Circuit is 30.12 km long and that's the only reason I use that circuit! Available at all classes after you done the first two mandatory races!
You will not be able to see reputation or IGC-increase until you visit driver-screen or relog game. But you can still see the achievement-counter in upper left corner.

These numbers are with amplifier-bonus at level 50+ and remember that exp. gained increases with level.

6 races per minute or 360 races per hour!
532.080 experience/hour (at level 52) (you'll be 60 in like 12 hours or so, achievement "Payday")!
1.080.000 IGC per hour!
10.843 km/hour (damn, that's a fast car!!)! Completes "Long Haul" in just 4 hours.

But, use at own risk. This shit is wild, and on steroids.
I also managed to create a quick one for pursuit, painting and vinyls aswell.

First video (lame setup video-guide, I know)
and the second video with roughly a minute with the bot running

For this you need, as already mentioned the software Easy Macro Recorder and the hack SilverAngel NFS World Multihack and enable "Auto finish".
Tested and configured one to work with GMZ trainer aswell, if you don't want to use SilverAngels hack.

Read the guide how to create your macro in Easy Macro Recorder. Manage the in-game windows so it's easy and fast to click around (don't use keystrokes, only use your mouse/mouseclicks).
Took a few tries to get a good loop, so be patient. Personally I recorded a slow one, and changed setting in EMR to playback fast instead.
Don't set it to tight, sometimes it takes 2-4 seconds longer to start a new game, at least for me.

About setting up the hack? There is no setup. Just download and enable "Auto Finish".

Have fun!
Old 05/05/2013, 18:42   #2

No **** it's wild. It sets 1-10s times on nfs-s page and you can easily get banned if checked.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/05/2013, 18:43   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eizzo View Post
No **** it's wild. It sets 1-10s times on nfs-s page and you can easily get banned if checked.
That's why everyone should have multiple accounts and go safe on one of them.
Old 05/05/2013, 18:51   #4

I don't trust this . :|
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2013, 18:54   #5

elite*gold: 2343
The Black Market: 286/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,017
1.silverskid af does noot work in races
2. where is this a bot?
3. it only will get you stats banned instantly
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2013, 19:02   #6

Guys don't use nothing from these people , what is safe and updated you can find here : and here : .
Old 05/05/2013, 19:05   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdx2011 View Post
1.silverskid af does noot work in races
2. where is this a bot?
3. it only will get you stats banned instantly
?

1. It's singel race. And the only thing their hack do is letting you autowin when you mouse-click on "Quit event". This is how "Auto win" work with Silver's hack.

2. Don't understand what you mean. All in this post can be found in this forum here

3. Problably, but they are not fast at banning afaik so you will have fun a long time anyhow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punnish3r View Post
Guys don't use nothing from these people , what is safe and updated you can find here : and here : .
Am I a "These people" in your eyes? I don't even link to any of the software used, rofl. And btw, if you just checked, then you see that BOTH I used are listed exactly where you linked.....
Old 05/05/2013, 19:45   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxinteractive View Post
That's why everyone should have multiple accounts and go safe on one of them.
But you never did that because your account connected with ineverusehacks is one boost account with the mclaren f1.
What matters here is the email account and not only the driver account.

Your risk of one ban is very hight if you continue doing this
Old 05/05/2013, 19:49   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider007 View Post
But you never did that because your account connected with ineverusehacks is one boost account with the mclaren f1.
What matters here is the email account and not only the driver account.

Your risk of one ban is very hight if you continue doing this
Yeah, but I have more accounts than that. Driver and account, it's a diffrence. Have not payed a dime for the McLaren anyhow, got the account from a friend that got tired "of us hackers".
Old 05/05/2013, 21:09   #10

SlenfBot best bot for get cash
Old 05/05/2013, 21:14   #11

Yeah, but who would want to make money on an account they don't play? It doesn't make any sense. Why even bother? If you want a safe way to get cash, do sandboxed high stakes or use slenfbot.