Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 07:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Loosing Conection to NFSW server

Discussion on Loosing Conection to NFSW server within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry Loosing Conection to NFSW server

immmmm reallly sick of this..... idk what to do... i was only 6 minutes in the game and PUMM "you lost the conection to nfsw servers" im really mad.... idk whats going on everytime that i write something that message shows up can someone help me with this??
Old 04/22/2013, 06:51   #2

If you're on APEX-US, change to APEX-EU
if you're on CHICANE-US, change to CHICANE- EU
Old 04/22/2013, 10:55   #3

i have this problem but after 1 hour pursuit with tank mode

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The Conection To the server has ended?!
12/08/2012 - Combat Arms - 6 Replies
Dafuq? kommt immer öfters...
Conection Zum Game server
07/06/2010 - S4 League - 4 Replies
Also Hier Eine anleitung wie man verhindert das die verbindung zum game server down geht 1.Hack starten(aufmachen) 2.Valus Eingeben 3.Hack Name Ändern 4.Hack Starten 5.HF Beim Hacken =D Who Wants English Translate =D
Conection Problem eigenden server >.<
02/15/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
so mein problem is ^^ hab eigenden server und alles is richtig gemacht bloß meine freunde können nich drauf conecten weiß wer warum? >.< bitte um hilfe (:
loosing bounty's without loosing XP
05/25/2007 - Archlord - 0 Replies
loosing bounty's without loosing XP and here is how its done (all of u better be thankful) : 1st get a buddy to u somewhere quiet 2nd he should attack u with normal attacks 3rd u start running (click somewhere at distance) and press escape to bring up the menu 4th ur buddy AoE's u while ur running
Error:conection with server is enterrupted?
12/13/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 30 Replies
IM and alot of Co players curious about when are the servers gonna be back up? :fedup: Co site says and they say there gonna be up at 17:00......lool i have been waiting for like 3 hourse and i still cant login ..... enyone know about the time when r all servers gonna back up again? just try to help us knows ..... im trying to log in and i will tell ya if its work with me...... please replay me back ...thx text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=BIG thx TO >> Mokujin <<' border='0' alt='BIG...