Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 12:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New Feature: Achievement System coming to NFSW

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New Feature: Achievement System coming to NFSW

as my title says, a new feature is coming to NFSW! do you think they will reset everything? do you think that now is the time to farm

Quote:
Announcing Need for Speed World’s Newest Addition – Achievements!
By: NFSDrew | 04-03-2013

Quote:
For a while now we’ve been hinting that the development team has been working on a new feature. Today we are very excited to announce that Achievements are coming to Need for Speed World!

In the coming days we will be posting more details about the new Achievements system and today we’re starting it off with an overview of what Achievements are.

Achievements
Achievements are rewards for completing specific milestones in Need for Speed World. Whether you like to Compete, Customize or Collect, there are Achievements waiting to be won for every player; new or veteran. Many things that you can do in the game will count towards earning achievements!

In total there are four different categories of achievements:

Competition Achievements
These achievements are earned by participating and playing in events. Race, outrun, hunt, escape…do it all and you’ll be on your way to winning a wide variety of achievements.

Collection Achievements
The more cars you collect, the more achievements you’ll earn!

Customization Achievements
Customize your ride! When you customize your cars’ look and performance you’ll be working towards unlocking more achievements!

Driver Achievements
Earn these achievements by leveling up your driver, earning cash and hitting various game milestones

Every achievement has up to 5 ranks to earn, each more difficult to achieve than the last. The first rank should be relatively easy to earn whereas the final rank will test your skill and endurance for they are the most difficult to win. However, hard work usually reaps great rewards, which we’ll talk about in a few days!

Driver Score
With every achievement that you unlock, you’ll earn Driver Points that count towards your overall Driver Score. The more achievements you win the higher your Driver Score will be! Essentially, the Driver Score is a representation of the type of player you are in Need for Speed World. If you meet a player with a high Driver Score, he or she is probably a seasoned Need for Speed World veteran!

Your Driver Score can be seen in virtually every menu in the game when you’re interacting with other Need for Speed World players, whether it’s the Event Lobby, Post race or comparing drivers.

These are the basic fundamentals of the new Achievements system coming to Need for Speed World, and there is a lot more to cover in the coming days. Check back tomorrow as we discuss how you can view and interact with the Achievements in the game.

Old 04/06/2013, 15:43   #2

I don't know about farming right now, but im wondering if they will make them retroactive to people that already have level 60. If they don't then they should raise the level limit to 100 or 99. I can't see all the achievements being retroactive as the server doesnt hold records for all that stuff, at least I don't think so..

But im smelling achievements hacking with in the first week of the release.

Old 04/06/2013, 17:50   #3

And i still dont now how this will ever help us in races or beat cheaters or by wining them to recive some king of gifts like special cars..aftermarket parts or limited edition tuning parts..
Who needs to show off in races when 80% of the players cheat in races and the rest buy boost.EA kiss my ***.
This is USELESSS.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2013, 19:08   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by costy_alyn93 View Post
And i still dont now how this will ever help us in races or beat cheaters or by wining them to recive some king of gifts like special cars..aftermarket parts or limited edition tuning parts..
Who needs to show off in races when 80% of the players cheat in races and the rest buy boost.EA kiss my ***.
This is USELESSS.
well said, too, am against it ... non-stop server lag, and adds support some stupidity

Old 04/06/2013, 20:54   #5

work on 60 level ?
Old 04/08/2013, 06:49   #6

work in level 60 ?
Old 04/09/2013, 15:43   #7

New feature: achievement system coming to NFSW
When the Achievements are implemented, screens Pilot Profile and Statistics will be removed. Then the following data are hidden from the players (will not be reset):

- Total Wins
- Total Losses
- Racing Single Player Won
- Racing Single Player Lost
- Multiplayer Races Won
- Lost Multiplayer Racing
- Racing Multiplayer Not Finished
- Average Finishing Position in Single Player
- Average Finishing Position in Multiplayer
- Sequence Wins Best in Single Player
- Sequence Current in Single Player Win
- Sequence Wins Best in Multiplayer
- Sequence Current Win at Multiplayer

To clarify some of these statistics still remain registered as Achievements, but will start "from scratch" for all players. Moreover, the ranking of pilots should be reset.
Old 04/09/2013, 21:53   #8

they are deleting the stats for races and no customization part is added as it is..as it sais ..a fresh start..i have over 55 cars all with ultra tuned parts but its useless ..
So EA F**K YOU im not buyng new parts for prizes like IGC cars
Old 04/10/2013, 02:28   #9

I am copying my NFS-S achievements to my local HDD, since it will take ages to build that up again,
because of that $&$& track rotation system.

All race achievements in the speed-api will be reset, which is not needed! So stupid!
Old 04/10/2013, 10:14   #10

So IGC would Reset too after this Achievements Update?
Old 04/10/2013, 12:35   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racedboss View Post
So IGC would Reset too after this Achievements Update?
no your current amoung of IGC will remain in force

only the counter in your driver profile will be resettet
Old 04/10/2013, 14:03   #12

They add for rewards some cars and they are:

Bugatti veyron

Bmw m3 gts

Koenigsegg ccx

Anyway i want koenigsegg or bugatti

« Car files | EA, maker of NFSW the bad company again »