Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

car replacement

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
car replacement

has anyone looked into the format of
TEXTURES.BIN
and
GEOMETRY.BIN
to see what the difference is between NFS:MW/NFS:Carbon to see if we can some of the older car replacement mods to work in world ?
worlds engine should not be all the differnt from MW so it might be possible to get a mod-loader working
I been messing about unpacking stuff with bin2ase but haven;t been getting anyware I think someone needs to go though and find the new offsets for the latest rendition of eas .BIN

Old 03/11/2013, 22:46   #2

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,355
I have contacted nfsu360. He might take a look.

Old 03/12/2013, 08:15   #3

elite*gold: 0
would be neat-o if we could get skin mods from NFSMW/NFSC then i can finally have a 300zx in NFSW ^-^

« My Nismo Z-Tune | free TOYOTA SUPRA »

Similar Threads
replacement bypass.dll?
05/02/2012 - S4 League - 1 Replies
I've noticed the bypass everybody keeps pointing to has been closed, as well as all of his releases. (Prolly going to package and sell it to us now :/ ) think his name was omidar? anyways, i was wondering if there was any other bypassers?
Replacement
04/01/2012 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 12 Replies
I need some ideas about an event replaces gw till i find the bug and fix it. Anything guys =].
[HELP]Obj texture replacement
11/03/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
I was trying to replace an existing item(i.e: armor) to another item by replacing its textures (that includes also replacing of skel ,mesh , anim an so on..) after replacing those I found out that the item turned pink (was that the "non-object"?) .....
replacement
11/01/2008 - Kal Online - 7 Replies
since kal is dead a long time i'm wanna know something what do you think is a good replacement for kal what do you play after stoped kal ? i stoped half a year now but dunno some cool other games :P post a list.