Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 23:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Maybe a little challange for pros.

Discussion on Maybe a little challange for pros. within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Maybe a little challange for pros.

Helllo,

I had an idea that maybe it could be possible to make something similar to HLTV? You could drive around but the HLTV would record everything BUT it would save it and you could film from anywhere, like if you are at old quarter, you could zoom/move the camera to another location. The idea is similar to HLTV`s like in counter strike, etc.
Old 02/07/2013, 17:33   #2

elite*gold: 65
- hack requests are not allowed -

#reported
Old 02/07/2013, 17:51   #3

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFS:World View Post

#reported
That was no real "request"... dont put your Spamfinger out, only to write such useless comments. You are not the Moderator here...

@TS
Its not possible to do this directly with a Ingame-Function, you need a seperate "Camera Hack", and a Recording-Tool like Fraps or Bandicam (i prefer it).

Hope this helps you a bit
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/07/2013, 17:54   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFS:World View Post

#reported
Rofl, it`s not even a real hack, and why you keep spamming in every thread? You are not a mod or anything else, stop commenting with your useless comments and if needed then let the real mod do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keule306 View Post
That was no real "request"... dont put your Spamfinger out, only to write such useless comments. You are not the Moderator here...

@TS
Its not possible to do this directly with a Ingame-Function, you need a seperate "Camera Hack", and a Recording-Tool like Fraps or Bandicam (i prefer it).

Hope this helps you a bit
Ty, will try something